Chapter 3

Carter's POV

I thought of something cool. Maybe we can kidnap Brooke if he loves her that much. So he can have her all to himself. Yeah we can caught, but Jason needs somebody in his life. I'll ask him about. I went into my contacts and called him.

"Hello? "-Jason

"Hey man, I was thinking. If you like Brooke that much, why don't we just kidnap her?"- Me

"Uh, weird. I get what you're saying!- Jason

"So. Did you text her?"-Me

"Yeah, we're going to the movies in a little bit"-Jason

"BRUH! Okay, park near the ally of the movie theater. Before you come out text me and tell me what you think. If it's a yes, we'll kidnap her"-Me

"The ally? You're gonna be hiding in there I guess"-Jason

"Yup! Deal?"-Me

"Hmmmm, deal!"-Jason

Great! This is cool, even though many people say it's creepy.. I'm just weird like that! Let's see how this goes.

Brooke's POV

I got into the shower. Maybe this will be fun? It's nice to meet new people.

-After the shower-

I wrapped the towel around my body and walked into my room. Luckily I live by myself. I mean heck, I could've walked around naked if I wanted to! My parents said that when I turn eighteen they're kicking me out. When I turned eighteen in February they kicked me out. I had bought a house before so I could have somewhere to live. It's going well. I opened my closet and took out a tank top that said "Be wild and wander" along with some jean shorts that went about an inch or two above my knees. I grabbed my phone and logged on to instagram. "Gonna see how this goes with Jason. Gonna see The Space Between Us" l wrote in my caption. I posted it and a few minutes later there were 4-5 comments on that post. I clicked on the notifications. "Oh that dude..."- kid from school. "Hope y'all have fun"-Carter. "He's weird"-Olivia's sister "Oh going out with sexy I see?"-Alana. Hopefully it does go well...