Chapter 28

(Just because this song is lit)

Jason's POV

We passed huge houses, expensive businesses, and modern apartment buildings on our way there. He must be a retard and not an idiot, I mean for him to kidnap someone and bring em' here. There's a difference!

Retard- delay or hold back in terms of progress, development, or accomplishment.

Idiot- a stupid person

He's much more than stupid right now. Insert eye roll. I was always told to be clever and sassy, just like my mama. (A/N I'm having Digiorno's Pizza for dinner and it smells sooo good) We drove up into a vacant house's driveway, just a few houses down from our destination. The houses were very elegant and modest. To be honest, I wish I lived around here. Our house isn't that raunchy, it's pretty... select. If you know what I mean. I sent Carter a quick text to see where he was. After a while, he pulled up in his maroon 2017 chevrolet avalanche. Using his truck is beneficial, considering we all have guns along with Mitchell and his so called assemblage. I have more intelligence than you think I have. 

Getting out of the car, I sent them all a quick nod to let them know it's time. It can't possibly be this smooth to get in and out with a little fight. Unless he's tricking us. "What are we waiting for?" Ariana asked. I glanced over at her then back to my hand on my gun. "My uncle" as I said that, a black 2015 ford focus pulled up behind the avalanche. Right when I was about to open my mouth, there he was. My uncle, he stepped out of the vehicle and looked over at me. The same blonde haired, brown eyed dude I've known my whole life. 

(One of Justin's/Jason's uncles in real life is named Brad Bieber so let's pretend Orlando Bloom is him)

"Uncle Brad" I exclaimed, walking over and embracing him with a hug. "Nice to see you Jase." He said. He gave me that nickname when I was four. "So your girlfriend, mother of your blood has been kidnapped?" I nodded sadly and pointed my finger down the street. "The house is right over there" I addressed. Everyone looked at me as if I were the most dangerous badass. I'm not that dangerous okay!?

"Let's get this over with"

This was more of a filler. Omg, I  brought Orlando Bloom into this. Reminds you of Pirates of the Caribbean doesn't it lol. I know I need to update more but I've been kinda busy. Out of all things I got a D on my English exam. The rest I got A's on telling you the English one was hard. No worries though, I passed 7th grade with a 4.0 haha. I'll try to update more soon, bye!