Chapter 6: He has a twin?!?(part 2)

Watch Trailer Above- from the YouTube channel BiebersPsycho_

Justin's POV

She had smashed the lamp over his head. Now his head is bleeding. I grabbed on to her and pinned her down on the bed so she couldn't hurt anyone else. "Stop, now we need to take him to the hospital!", I shouted. "Go tell everyone to leave if they already didn't". Carter ran down the steps. I assumed everyone had left because I heard his footsteps coming up right after he went down. "They all left" he said as he walked in. I looked over at Jason and I saw that he was loosing blood rapidly. "I-I don't feel so good" he said and fell over. I let go of Brooke and ran over to him. "Let's take him to the hospital". Carter grabbed a hold of Brooke and took her out to the car. I picked up Jason and dangled him over my shoulder. I slowly went down the steps and out the front door.

Brooke's POV

"I didn't mean to really hurt him, I swear!" I said. "Shut it" Justin said as he laid Jason down in the seats next to me. Justin took off his jacket and handed it to me. "Put it over the cut". He shut the door and got into the passenger seat. I took a closer look at Jason and then to Justin. They looked like twins, just that Jason has blue eyes. "Are you guys twins?" I asked. I played with my fingers. I looked up and saw that Justin was looking into the rear view mirror. Since he didn't answer I set my head on the window. "Yes, but we have different last names. Why? Because I kept my dad's last name and he took on my step-dad's" he said after a while. "I've been friends with them ever since kindergarten", Carter said, butting into the conversation. "Why did he take on your step-dad's" I asked. "He said that Jason Bieber doesn't really sound right and that Jason McCann sounded cooler. I agreed with him". I made a weak smile and fell asleep.

Carter's POV

"Justin, she fell asleep" I said. He turned around in his seat and looked at her. "Good. Now we don't have to constantly answer her questions", he chuckled. I giggled and looked at my surroundings while driving. "Do you think she'll learn to deal with it" I asked. He nodded and and got comfortable in is seat.

Jason's POV

-At The Hospital-

I opened my eyes and squinted from the lights that shined in my face. I grunted in pain. My head still hurts like hell. I sat up and looked around. Carter was sitting in a chair with his hood over his face, probably sleeping. Justin was reading a magazine, didn't notice I was up yet. "What happened?". Justin looked up at me and got up. He rang the bell thingy signaling the doctor that I was up. He then sat on the edge of the hospital bed. "What do you remember?" he asked. "Seeing blood on my hand from touching my head. All because Brooke smashed a lamp over my head. Speaking of her, where is she?". Justin looked around and got closer. "You passed out, which I'm assuming you lost a lot of blood. Brooke is in the car sleeping" he whispered. I nodded and lied back down. "What time is it?". "It's 6:25 pm" he replied. I know how it went from like 2:30 to 6:25. It took an hour to get to Justin's house. We talked for about half an hour. I am at the hospital, and it takes an hour and a half to get here from Justin's house. I guess it took and hour to stitch up my head and get me some more blood. Then extra time right now. Wow!

You like the story? Please comment and vote, it'd mean a lot! I'm from Michigan if you didn't know, which is in the United States!! -Lilly <3