Chapter 21

Jason's POV
The next day
3:47 a.m.

*Nightmare*
I walked into the cell to see my dad in a chair. Hands handcuffed to the arms of the chair. He was smirking. "You asshole" I barked. He kept smirking at me. The thought he raped my girlfriend and honestly doesn't give a fuck. Pissed, that's how I feel right now. "She wasn't the first" he mumbled and bit his lip. I cringed to the sound of that. How could he have done such things to innocent females?! All I need is Brooke right now. She needs to calm me down.  She can only do that. Clenching my fist by my sides, I stared at him with cold eyes. "You are sick" I said through clenched teeth.
------------
The police had told me the whole story about his past while he was gone, out of my life, left me and my family alone. Such innocent and kind females, taken for granted. I couldn't help myself. Lashing out was I felt was the best thing to do. Slamming open the door, I took him by his collar and started beating him. God Bless this feeling I have from doing this. It feels amazing! "What you did to my mother, to Justin, to me! It all hurts. You are twisted. What the hell did she see in you. I am ashamed to call you my father!" Poking from the guard's belt was a pistol. It was an M9. I managed to take it without him noticing. "It's time for all the pain to leave us and stay with you. It's time for you to end." Aiming the pistol at his head, I didn't hesitate to pull the trigger while hearing a faint scream that said "Jason he's your father!". Right then and there, he was shot and killed by myself. This feeling came in weird ways. It felt good but guilty. All I felt was hands pushing me to the table and handcuffs being tightened around my wrists. "He's gone, we won't deal with the pain" I cackled as I saw my mother standing in the corner, watching me be taken into custody. I chuckled even louder. I saw fear in her eyes. Fear from me. Man I feel like a criminal. I chuckled louder and louder until they covered my mouth to muffle my laughter....
*end of nightmare*
I shot up in a sitting position on the couch, screaming. I was shaking and crying. This couldn't happen. Even if he did do it I just can't. No matter how much pain he put us through. He's still my father. "Are you okay...JASON". I snapped out of thoughts and crying for a moment to see Brooke staring at me with wide eyes. "It was a horrible nightmare. I murdered my own father. He didn't care about what he's done" I sniffled. Cradling me in her arms, I cried into her neck. She kept trying to reassure me it won't ever happen. I hope she's right...

Sorry I haven't updated in so long. I've gotten a little lazy and plus I need time to read other wattpad stories. They're lit asf. I'm going to bed so Goodnight peeps. It's Friday!! -Lilly