Chapter 15: Anger

'Anger doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing. But it can destroy everything!'
- Unknown.

LOGAN'S P.O.V:

"Nora?" I asked again.

She didn't reply, just continued staring at me in shock.

"What are you doing here?" My question brought her out of her reverie.

She muttered something under her breath and said, " I, umm..."

I walked towards her and noticed that she was wearing a black hoodie which was way too familiar. My eyes widened when realization hit me.

Nora was Raca.

Raca was Nora.

Shit!

"You're Raca?" I asked. She didn't say anything.

I clenched my fist and moved closer. I was towering over her but she didn't move from her place. She kept on looking at me in the eye waiting for me to say something.

I gazed in those deep black eyes... Raca's eyes. They were not Nora's eyes. Those beautiful greyish blue orbs with a tinge of golden. They were hidden behind thes lifeless eyes which had no emotion. I grabbed her shoulders and shook her.

"Answer me." I shouted.

She moved my hands away and turned around. I grabbed her by her elbow and made her face me.

"Don't you turn away from me. Tell me Nora. Answer me. Are you Raca?" I asked her though the truth was right in front of me. I didn't need any proof to believe it. But deep inside I wanted it to be wrong. I just couldn't get myself to accept that Nora was Raca. Raca was a monster. I'm sure that Nora isn't like this.

She struggled to pull herself out of my grip.

"Let go off me Jerk! I don't owe you any explanation! " Nora exclaimed and pulled her hand away.

"Don't you ever call me that again! Do you understand?" I warned while pointing my finger at her.

She came closer and took my finger in her hands.

"Why the hell are you angry huh? You don't have any reason to be angry at me." She said and started twisting my finger.

"Ouch! Fuck Nora! Leave my finger!" I shouted while trying to untangle my finger from her grip.

Nora let go off my finger which had turned red now. This girl is crazy!!

"God! You're a monster Nora! I knew you had a high temper but there is a limit to everything okay! You just don't go on twisting people's fingers for god's sake!" I exasperated.

"And you don't go on getting angry at some one for any reason okay! I don't understand why you are so angry at the first place?" Nora gibed.

"You want to know the reason why I am angry at you? So listen! You were the one who fought with me? You were the one who broke my nose? You were the one who pretended that you didn't know anything about my injury at school and look at you. You probably don't even feel guilty about it. I thought you were my friend! " I accused. My words made her flinch and she took a step back.

She shook her head and chuckled half heartedly.

"You're right! I don't feel guilty at all. You know that anything can happen in that ring. Just because you're my friend doesn't mean that I won't fight with you. You fought on your own will so you have to be ready to face the consequences. There's nothing to feel sorry about. And even about the whole friend thing, you didn't fight with Nora. You fought with Raca and Raca doesn't have friends. Only enemies." she said and glared at me with those black evil eyes.