Chapter 11: The Fight

'First they ignore you,
then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.'
-Mahatma Gandhi

Present...

LOGAN'S P.O.V:

I could clearly hear the faint screams coming from the crowd out there. Parking my bike in the parking lot, Charlie and I got down and started making our way towards the crowd.

This time, Some other match was going on and the two fighters looked like they were about to rip each others throat any moment. Charlie looked at them in disgust while I had a neutral expression on my face. I was not affected by it.

We walked away from the crowd and towards Tom's office to inform him about our arrival.
When he saw me approaching him, he walked towards me and engulfed me in a hug. I hugged him back while he slightly patted my back.

"Logan! I'm glad you came. Your match is going to start after this match. You're opponent will be here any minute."

I nodded my head and made my way towards the ongoing match. It had almost come to an end. Guy number 1 was lying half unconscious on the ground while the Guy number 2 was repeatedly throwing punches on his face. The bell rang signalling the end of this round. The referee came up and declared Guy number 2 as the winner. The crowd erupted into cheers while some people cursed.

The first aid team came up and picked up the unconscious guy from the floor and went away.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see Charlie along with Tyler and Joe. I greeted them.

"Bro! it's time." Charlie said with a little concern.

"Relax Charlie! It's just a match. I'm not going to die out there! " I said with a chuckle trying to lighten up the mood.

Charlie scowled at me but just sighed. "Yeah right."

Tyler and Joe wished me luck and I walked towards the centre of the ring. The crowd got silent when the host started speaking.

"Hello lovely people! How was the previous match? Did you all enjoy?" He asked.
The crowd starting cheering with enthusiasm.

"Tonight's match is the match that you all have been eagerly waiting for. And the moment has come."

My heart was beating loudly in my rib cage.

"We all have here with us, the challenger LOGAN HENDERSON!! Come on guys, have a big round of applause for Logan Henderson out here."

Some people started cheering for me but it wasn't that loud. Of course it wouldn't be. They don't even know me properly to cheer for me. And my previous match didn't last long for them to notice me.

I shrugged my shoulders and removed my T-shirt while revealing my toned body. Many people gasped when they looked at my body while some girls started swooning over it. I smirked at their reactions. It always felt nice to get a reaction out of them like this.

A guy handed me my gloves and I wore them quickly.
"And I would like to call out .. Our Champion, The one and only RACA!!"

The crowd cheered ten times louder this time. They started chanting his name.

"RACA!!"

"RACA."

"RACA!"

This went on for a few minutes and then a slow yet haunted music started to play in the background. All the lights were focused on the entrance.

Soon after a few seconds I could see a silhouette walking towards me. He came closer and I could see him more clearly. He had a very deadly aura around him. It didn't really surprise me that much. What surprised me was that he was wearing a big hoodie and a mask that only showed his eyes.

My opponent wasn't that tall. He was shorter than me. He had jet black eyes that held no emotion whatsoever. I thought that he would be some buffy guy who would tower me but looks like it's completely opposite. He was lean and the hoodie was bigger than his size and loose trousers. Well! This is going to be easy!

Raca stood in front of me. For a second I thought a look of surprise flashed through his eyes but it was quickly replaced by a glare.

I let go of that thought and glared back at him. The referee explained us the rules and asked us if we were ready. We both nodded and the bell ringed signalling the start.

I always had a game strategy. I would never attack first. I'll always let my opponent make the first move.
This would give me a chance to analyze their moves and fight according to them.

Seconds passed by and no one was ready to make a move. We roamed in circles for some time. Raca was glaring at me and I was returning his glare. The crowd was shouting at us to make some move. Raca raised his arms and tried to punch me but I was quick and stopped him. I punched him in the guts and kicked his legs making hin fall down on the ground.

He stood up with ease and raised his legs and kicked me right on my jaw. I fell on the ground with a thud. Before I could get up, he turned me around and started showering punches on my face!

Not my face you f*cker!

I kneed him in his ribs and pushed him aside. We both stood up together and I raised my fist to punch him on his face but he grabbed my hand, twisted it and turned me around such that my back was facing him. He increased the pressure and twisted my hand harder. I yelped in pain and tried to wriggle out of his hold. But his hold was to tight. So I jerked my head backwards and it hit him right in the nose.

His grip loosened around my hand and I took this as a moment to turn around and punch him right on his face.

Ha! Take that! That's what you get for touching my face.

Raca stumbled a little but managed to maintain his balance. We both were panting heavily. I made my way towards him and raised my fist to punch him once again but he ducked and punched me right on my already bruised jaw. I stumbled backwards and he took the opportunity and grabbed me by the neck and slammed me hard on the floor.

I groaned in pain when my head hit the ground. Every thing became a blur after that. I tried opening my eyes and concentrating on what was in front of me.

All I saw was a fist coming towards me and the last thing I felt was a throbbing pain on my nose before everything turned black!
_______________________________

Hello lovely people! How was the chapter. Did you all enjoy?
How was Raca?:)
Anyway,
Don't forget to comment and vote please☺️