now i'm paralyzed [part 40]

"No, no, no, no, no! That's not how you cook it!" Harry shouted from halfway across the kitchen at Beatrice.

"But that's what th-" She got cut off by Harry yelling at her yet again.

"NO! GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!" He pointed towards the door. We all laughed when he said that.

"Alright, alright! Calm down chef Harry!" She giggled her way out of the door. 

After a couple of hours of yelling, running around and minor food fights we were done. We made some mashed potatoes, some type of fancy rice, had stuffed portebello mushrooms and meat pie. We brought the things out into the dining area and laid it out. 

While we were cooking we got Niall and Zayn to set the table for us. Everyone sat at the table and started digging into the food. The food was amazing. We had done a pretty good job if I do say so myself. 

"Best. Birthday. EVVVEER!!" Louis screamed, "Thank you guys." He said in a softer tone.

"No need, that's what we're all here for! We're a big family." Beth said.

"Anyone up for a game of twister?" Zayn suggested.

"You guys can go, I'll finish up the food." Niall said with his mouth full. Oh that food loving Irish boy.

"Okay then Niall." Everyone laughed and got up to move to the living room. Zayn went upstairs to grab his twister and came back down in an instant.

"Let's play this with a little twist." Zayn winked. He pulled out, of what I think was a mistletoe.

"Zayn...is that what I think it is?" I asked kind of scared.

"Oh yeah! We're going to play with tte mistletoe under us. When you're under it you have to kiss the person you're closest to until you have to move."

"Harry and Louis should be the only ones playing!" Beth joked.

"I approve of you two!" Maxine clapped her hands together.

Louis ran up to Harry and tackled him onto the couch. They started to "makeout" with each other and that lasted for about 30 seconds. Then Harry zipped up and grabbed the twister spinning thing. 

"I call dibs on spinning!" He hugged it to him and smiled widely.

"I'll hold the mistletoe up." Beth gave a huge grin and stood on a chair dangling the mistletoe under the twister mat.

Maxine, Louis, Beatrice, Zayn, Liam and I made a little circle around the mat and waited for Harry to start telling us where to go. 

"Let's start with Maxine then Beatrice, then Sam, then Louis, then Liam and lastly, Zayn." Harry ordered. He spun the the wheel and it landed on left hand on yellow. 

Maxine placed her left hand on the yellow spot and we went around everyone. After a few spins we were actually pretty tangled up. A few people managed to get under the mistletoe and kiss. So far it's only been Maxine and Louis and Beatrice and Zayn that were under it. Since they're dating each other it wasn't weird. 

When Niall finished his food he came out to join us. He sat down beside Harry and helped him spin. For some reason when Niall started to spin, he managed to get other people to be kissing. We had Maxine and Liam kiss, Beatrice and Louis then me and Zayn. 

I couldn't see Maxine and Liam's kiss because my back was towards them. Zayn and I had a pretty okay kiss? We didn't do any major kissing it was just a small peck.

The first to be out was Beatrice. She wasn't really flexiable, when she had to put her right foot on blue. In order for her to get there she had to go under Zayn, over Maxine and in between Liam and Louis' butts. To be honest I don't think I could've done it either.

Next person to be out was Liam. He was able to hold up and everything until Harry decided to be evil and started tickling him. That also caused Zayn to fall down as well.

Now all that's left was Maxine, Louis and I. 

I was actually pretty scared because I didn't want to kiss Louis. He was luckily the only person I haven't kissed in this game of twister, but with only us three left in there I doubt that I can avoid it. 

Right when Liam left the room to go to the bathroom Louis and I were under the mistletoe. Meaning I had to kiss him. He had a little smirk on his face and came even closer to kiss me. 

The kiss was a pretty...how shall I put this? Passionate kiss? I think maybe it was because I've kissed him before and we had a little something going on. Even if I hadn't done anything with him for the past 2 weeks we kissed like we were a couple.

When Liam came back in we were already moved and I had fell down. 

"You lost to Louis and Maxine?" Liam came over and pulled me closer to him.

"Yeah." I sounded a little bit awkward and I pulled away from him a little bit.

"You tired?" He moved the hair that was in my eyes.

"Yeah a little bit." I faked a yawn, "I'm going to go back to the room alright?"

"Alright then. Good night." He kissed my forehead.

I went upstairs and sat down on the bed. I wasn't actually tired I just needed to get away from Liam. I mean I love him and all but having this affair-ish with Louis is making me rethink all of that. I don't think Louis will do anything though since he's with Maxine and all that.

I lay down on the bed and spread myself out. I looked at the ceiling. It was a pretty nice looking ceiling, it had a painting that kind of looked like it dated back to the renaissance time. 

I heard the door open and instantly jumped up to see who it was.

____________________________________________________________________

hope you liked it so far :) 

sorry i didn't update for a while!

school's just throwing a lot of work...

i'll try to update ASAP ;D x