i can love you more than this [part 16]

Louis’ POV

The tour was a huge success! All our shows were sold out! It was unbelievable. When we were back to our flats in London we were going to celebrate with a night out but, Sam didn’t really feel like it so she just stayed home. 

We toke a car and drove out to a nearby bar.

“Liam, how much longer do we have to keep this up? I know Sam and she’s not the type to be jealous. She’s the type that will feel like she won’t be good enough for them. Even if she did like you, I don’t think this technique will work.” Beth explained.

“Just a little bit longer. People change you know.” Liam said.

“Quit complaining, we’re here for a night out! Now let’s go have some fun!” Zayn cheered.

In the bar, we ordered a few drinks while Liam being Liam, stayed sober the entire time. We’ve all been trying to get him to drink at least once but it never works. Halfway through the night Harry and Beth disappeared somewhere and Liam just sat at the bar making sure Niall, Zayn and I don’t go and do something weird.

It was a really fun night! I just hope Sam would’ve joined us, it would’ve made it even better. We were all driven home by Liam. Zayn had to be brought back to his flat by Liam since he drank quite a lot and didn’t seem to be able to walk properly. The rest of the boys and I were all able to walk properly so we went back ourselves.

The next morning, the hungover wasn’t very good. I got up out of bed and made myself a cuppa. I went into the fridge and toke out a slice of carrot cake and sat down in front of the couch.

I realized that Liam’s birthday was in a week! We had to do something! I called up the boys, Beth and Sam. Everyone except Sam wanted to do something. I wonder what’s up with her.

Moments later I heard a knock on my door. I went over to open it and I see Liam.

“Come in mate!” I said cheerfully closing the door behind me.

“I don’t know what to do.” Liam let out a big sigh and fell down onto the couch.

“What do you mean? With Sam?” I asked drinking my tea.

“Yeah, I don’t even know what I was thinking when I started this act with Beth.”

“Well, maybe if you did something else it’ll work?”

“Maybe.”

It’s hard seeing Liam all sad and depressed. He really loves Sam but doesn’t know what to do. He never had any problems with girls until now. I should help him but I don’t even know what to say. If anything I’ll just tell her that Liam loves her even if I love her myself.

“Louis, I’m going to call Beth and ask her what she would suggest. Listen on this too?” 

He toke out his phone and called Beth. Then he put her on speaker.

“Hello?” Beth started.

“Hi! It’s Liam and Louis. You’re on speaker.”

“Oh, hey boys! What’s up? Actually don’t answer that. I know what’s up.”

“You know me well.” 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you like it share it :Dx 

thanks a bunch! :)xx