harry's view on things [part 46]

ohkay so this is kinda like a filler chapter kind of thing? b/c...

1. didn't really think of the next part just yet...hehe... :$

2. someone wanted me to do a lil part about Harry sooo....HERE IT IS LOL.

hope you like it :) xx enjoy! 

________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV

--- Christmas Eve ---

I was lucky enough to snatch the spinner before Louis could get it. Now I had the honour to spin and make people kiss each other.

"I call dibs on spinning!" I hugged it to myself and smiled widely.

"I'll hold the mistletoe up." Beth gave a huge grin and stood on a chair dangling the mistletoe. We're the dynamic duo! 

"Let's start with Maxine then Beatrice, then Sam, then Louis, then Liam and lastly, Zayn." I demanded. I spun the the wheel and the first thing it landed on was left hand on yellow. 

Maxine placed her left hand on the yellow spot and we went around everyone. After I spun it a few times, everyone was already bunched up. Only a few people managed to get under the mistletoe and kiss. So far it's only been Maxine and Louis and Beatrice and Zayn that were under it. I made it so that only the couples were making out. Cute. I have the power!

 Niall came out of the kitchen in the middle of the game. He sat down beside me and toke the spinner away from me.

"That's my spinner though..." I pouted.

"It's my turn." He smiled. Didn't really matter though, so I let him have it.

When Nialler started to spin he for some reason actually got people kissing someone that they're not going out with. The whole purpose of this game. The first two victums were Maxine and Liam, then Louis and Beatrice and lastly Zayn and Sam.

They were pretty tiny, awkward kisses. Except for when it came to Louis and Sam. When it was their turn, they had a pretty hot and steamy kiss. Is that how you put it? Yeah I think so. Basically they were doing a full on snog. Liam wouldn't be very happy if he saw that.

Then I put the pieces of the puzzle together. Louis and Sam were having an affair. Boom, mind blown. It would explain why at some point in time Sam was kind of cold to Louis, she was hiding the fact that they were together behind Liam's back. Then those two were kind of awkward while together. 

I've got to tell Liam or at least tell Sam to back off. I would hate to see any of them getting hurt. It's just not right.

I went up to Sam's room after the twister game and I decided to have a little talk with her. I opened her door and let myself into her room.

"Hey Sam." I greeted.

"Hey Harry, what brings you here?" She instantly sat up on her bed crosslegged, "Don't you need to be with Beth?"

"She went to sleep." I said in a monotone-ish voice. I sat down in the chair beside my bedside and leaned forward.

I broke the silence by saying, "Lay off Louis." 

"I'm sorry?" She sounded proper confused.

"He has a girlfriend now and you're with Liam. You shouldn't do this to either of them. It's not fair." I was trying to keep this short and sweet, but she didn't seem to quite get it.

"I know that. You don't have to tell me. And what does this have to do with you anyways?"

"They're both my brothers and I don't want to see any of them getting hurt."