amusement park day [part 30]

—————————Family Dinner Day—————————

Liam’s POV

Today the lads and I decided to go to Universal Studios to have some fun considering Sam wasn’t free today. She told us we weren’t allowed to leave the flat without a good amount of security. According to her, there would be thousands of girls that would be chasing after us and screaming. 

We kind of listened to her. We went out with around 2 security guards. Paul and another guy whose name I have forgotten.

“Boys, under strict orders from Sam we aren’t allowed to let you out.” Paul ordered. 

“We’ve been cooped up in here for so long though.” Harry whined.

“Pleeeeeeeasssseee Paul?” Niall begged, “We just want to go to Universal Studios.”

We all tried to convince Paul, and he finally gave in after 10 minutes.

“Fine, but you have to promise not to attract any attention.”

“Um, we’re One Direction Paul. Kind of hard don’t you think?” Louis stated.

We all laughed and ran up to our rooms to get changed. After 20 minutes everyone was ready to go have some fun.

During the car ride we had some pretty interesting conversations.

“Boys, boys. I have to say something.” Harry shushed.

“What is it?” Niall asked.

“You have a girrrlfrieend?” Zayn teased in his odd accent.

“Um…yea.” Harry answered.

“WHOA! CURLY! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL US EARLIER?” Louis screamed.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“It’s…Beth.” Harry went red. 

“Awwwwwww, he’s blushing.” Louis teased.

“No, I’m not!” Harry slapped Louis in the arm.

“Okay, we’re done teasing Harry. Now it’s LIAM’S TURN!!” Louis looked at me with an evil glare.

“What? There’s nothing to tease me with haha.”

“Oh, don’t act like you DON’T KNOW LIAM. WE ALL ALREADY KNOW.” Louis winked. He then signalled the boys to started singing.ish.

“Liam, the daddy hass a girlfriend! Her name’s Sammm. She’s as pretty as can be. Oh Liam you lucky boooy. But. You gotta be careful, the parents don’t find out!” They all ended in unison.

“How’d…? Niall.” I said in my best strict tone.

“Yes Liam!” Niall cheered.

“You told everyone?”

“Nooooo, we all kind of guessed” Harry defended.

Louis and Zayn started making faces to the driver. We always did that to every driver we had. It was fun, and most of the time the driver just ignored us and rolled their eyes.

We arrived at Universal Studios at about 1 pm and surprisingly for the first few rides we lined up for no one realized who we were. It wasn’t until we started playing some of those carnival games? I believe that’s what they’re called. That people realized who we were. 

There was a particularly shy girl who came up to us. She looked about 19, she came up to us and asked if we could have a photo with her. 

“Sure love!” Zayn said immediately. 

“Thanks.” She turned red a bit.

We all got Paul to take the picture for us and after that we continued onto riding roller coasters. Zayn on the other hand decided to not come along with us.

“I’ll catch up with you later!” He told us.

“No, you can’t. You have to be under my supervision at all times.” Paul tried pulling Zayn away from the girl.

“Give me a minute.” Zayn quickly went up to her and gave her his blackberry. She typed something into his phone and she blushed even more. He gave her a quick hug and ran back over to us.

“You got her number?” Niall asked.

“Yeah. I’m going to text her, seeing that I’m not allowed to hang out with her today.” Zayn walked along with us to the lineup to the roller coaster.

After the day had passed we went back to the flat. Niall went down to the kitchen floor, Harry went into his room to phone Beth, so did Zayn but he was phoning the girl from today. Louis and I decided to do a little swimming in the pool. 

"Race ya!" Louis shouted. We both bolted to the poolside and jumped in. Louis got there first so he had won. "Ha! I beat you!" 

I got out of the pool and somehow found a shed outside full of waterguns. I toke one out and went to the pool quietly and filled it up with water. 

"Louis!" I cried. Once he turned around I shot him with the watergun right in his face. 

"Let's do this!" He got out of the pool and found the waterguns, I quickly filled mine up then Niall came out with his food. He saw that we were getting ready to do something fun so he placed his plate of food on the table and got a watergun as well.

In no time Harry and Zayn joined in and we all had a full on water fight. After about an hour of squirting, fighting, and running we were all knackered and dried ourselves.

"We have got to do that again with the girls." Harry said referring to Sam and Beth.

"For sure." I agreed.

"I'm hoooooooooooooome!" Sam yelled from the front door. I then came up with an idea. We all decided to hide around the pool until she emerged and then we all attack her with our waterguns. Once everyone understood what was happening we quickly filled up our waterguns and found our hiding spots.

"Helloo?" Sam was still walking around looking for us, "Paul, what happened to the boys." We heard her say just outside the door to the pool.

"They're by the pool." He pointed to the pool. 

"Alright thanks." Once Sam walked into the poolside we all attacked and shot our waterguns at her until she was soaked and we ran out of water.

"YOU!!! ALL OF YOU!!!" She ran up to me. I ran away from her, which resulted in being chased around the pool by her.

"When I get a hold of you Payne!!! Ohh, the things I'll do to you." She finally caught up to me and pounced on me when Louis decided to block my way. We all just laughed. She gave me a kiss and got up. 

"Anyways...TIME FOR BED! You need to be up bright and early tomorrow for signings and the photoshoot." She ordered. What a tiring and fun day. I pulled her close to me and tried to warm her up with a towel and my body warmth. Considering we made her all wet and she still wasn't dry. She laid her head on my shoulder and we walked to her room.

_______________________________________________________________________

sorry if this is short! lots of work to do ): 

& i wanted to update ASAP for you guys :) x

hope you like it :D & GO LISTEN TO GMD3'S COVER OF CALL ME MAYBE. it's amazing :) x