christmas day [part 42]

Sam's POV

"Hey Sam." I heard a low voice say kind of slowly. Only one person would sound like that and that person would be Harry.

"Hey Harry, what brings you here?" I sat up on my bed crosslegged, "Don't you need to be with Beth?"

"She went to sleep." Was all he said. He sat down in the chair beside my bedside and leaned forward.

I looked around the room for a bit, it was kind of an awkward atmosphere. 

"Lay off Louis." He finally said.

"I'm sorry?" I was pretty confused because I haven't really done anything with him lately.

"He has a girlfriend now and you're with Liam. You shouldn't do this to either of them. It's not fair."

"I know that. You don't have to tell. And what does this have to do with you anyways?"

"They're both my brothers and I don't want to see any of them getting hurt."

"Trust me, nothing's going on between Louis and I. Pinky swear." I gave a small smile.

"Pinky swear?" He came over and did a pinky swear.

We're like grown people, but who cares. Pink promises are pretty special.

He got up and gave me a hug looking pretty accomplished. I then continued to lay on my bed and sleep taking up the entire bed space. 

In the middle of the night, Liam moved me to one side of the bed so he could sleep. He kissed me on the forehead before sleeping. 

The next morning, my body just woke up . I went over to the window and opened the curtains. Outside looked so beautiful with all the snow on the ground, it looked just like a picture. I went over to Liam and kissed him to make him wake up.

He opened his eyes and smiled. "Merry Christmas." 

"Merry Christmas babe." I then pulled him out of bed and ran downstairs. 

"MORNING EVERYONE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!" I screamed. 

"Morning Sam." Zayn laughed as he walked past me. 

Liam came up behind me and hugged me. 

"So what are we doing today?" Harry asked coming out of the kitchen.

"Nothing. Just chilling I guess." I said.

The entire day I was on my computer trying to get some last minute things together. The boys were going to be doing a show at the Buckingham Palace or I think outside of it for New Year's. They were going to be playing along side one of Britain's biggest stars, like Jessie J, Adele, Ed Sheeran, Conor Maynard, The Wanted, Taio Cruz, Cher Lloyd and so much more.

Everyone else except Beth - because she was helping me - was downstairs talking, playing games and what not.

"So have you got all of this sorted out?" Beth asked. 

"Yeah. Let's go down now!" I smiled. As I was about to close my computer, I got a call from Skype. From my parents. Ode the joy.

"Hi Mom and Dad! Merry Christmas!" I smiled. 

Beth sat beside me, "Hi Mr and Mrs. Wayne! Merry Christmas!" 

"Merry Christmas to you both!" My mom said. 

"How's my favourite girls doing?" My dad asked.

"We're fine, how's your holiday?" 

"Pretty good, we just did some snorkling in the Bahamas! Guess what?" My mom said really excitedly.