"Mina-ya..please give me one last chance. I'll make-"

"No more. I don't love anymore. Suck it up" I know her word was completely a lie.

There won't be any place for Sana again in my heart. Not even wanting to hear her nonsense talk I just left the house, without turning back. Yeah we broke up already which is good. I've always wondering why did I fall for a girl like her? All my life, I always hurt by her. I sighed deeply. Win me back? That's so funny because I will never go back to her.

Falling in love with Sana was indeed a mistake. I shouldn't have accepted her back too and I should've gone with Chaeyoung instead.

If I picked Chaeyoung at that time...I'm most probably already happy right now, feeling love every day, every hour, every minute and every second. Now I realized that it's better to choose someone who loves me better than choosing someone I love but doesn't love me back..

I looked at the clock and it was 5 p.m. I decided to take a walk at Yeouido Park.

----

*Few hours ago*

(In the afternoon, at a coffee shop)

No One POV
Chaeyoung was waiting for Yeri. She ordered the chocolate cheesecake.

"Whoa. That looks so delicious....let me try-" Chaeyoung's eyes widened as Yeri tried to take her cake away from her. That's chocolate for God sake.

"No!" Chaeyoung said taking it away from Yeri.

"You're a meany" Yeri pouted.

"Ha Ha Ha this is mine, go take yours if you want" Chaeyoung said and Yeri hissed. Yeri ordered her drink and a piece of cake.

"Did you wash you hair?" Chaeyoung teased her.

"Yah stop making like I don't shower at all" Yeri rolled her eyes.

"You're cute when you're mad but hey why are you so ugly today?" Chaeyoung laughed. She just liked to tease Yeri so much.

Well, Chaeyoung wasn't like that to Mina though because Mina is just special to her.

"Excuse me? you're dating me & you called me ugly? but anyway thanks for the compliment" Yeri rolled her eyes. Chaeyoung just laughed.

After finishing their coffee and cakes, they decided to go somewhere for their date.

"Is there anything we can do near here?" Yeri asked Chaeyoung after paying the bills.

"Hmm..wanna play in-line skating? I'm really good at that" Chaeyoung said ruffling her hair.

"Where?"

"Han River. Han River's nice at night but we're going to play at Yeouido Park near Han River" Yeri nodded and they both went to Yeouido Park.

(At Yeouido Park)

"This is it" Chaeyoung said showing the place to play in-line skates.

"Whoa I've never rode in-line skates before" Yeri said.

The two of them went to the booth to rent the in-line skates.