Chapter 51- ?????

Shortly after Jack and Marks three year anniversary of marriage, things got more serious. Both Mark and Jack felt like they needed, a little extra something.
They both wanted a baby. At first Mark was skeptical, although he really wanted a baby, he wanted to make sure that Jacks mental state was stable. Of coarse after close examination and thought Jack was doing better than anyone could imagined or hoped for.

They decided to call up and adoption agency, which resulted in emails of plenty of pictures of kids for them to look through. They smiled and 'aww'd' at many beautiful kids, but knew they were shooting for a baby or the youngest toddler.
Mark and Jacks eyes both fell on this one toddler, the toddler was a perfect match, both Jack and Mark looked in each others eyes. "Him" they both said, immediately hugging in shock, tears forming in each others eyes. As they pulled away, they called back the agency and prepared for the months of agony, that is the back ground check and court periods, trying to adopt a child. Both of them gazed lovingly, at the two year old on the screen, the unconditional love beaming for a child they haven't even met.

*Six years later*

Mark and Jack sat in there fold-up chairs, in the grass. Holding hands as they watched the game. Both their eyes, only transfixed on the goalie for the blue team. It was the final game of the "little-ones" season, the steaks were high in this game.
"Go Tucker!" Jack yelled, toward his son in between the goal posts. Still he looked to Mark who was filming, mainly for memories but I'm sure a snippet will find its way onto our channels.

We sat in fright, as the last kick of the game was made toward Tucker, if the ball passes him into the net the orange team wins, but if he stops it the game will end and his team will win.
"COME ON TUCKER STOP IT!" Mark yelled encouraging him, the ball rolled toward him and as he attempted to grab it it rolled through his fingers, passing him into the net.  The whistle blew, as the orange team cheered.

We watched in sorrow as the dusty blonde haired boy, walked toward us with his head down. Jack kneeled down putting a hand on Tuckers shoulders.
He looked up tears in his eyes, he spoke showing off his missing front two teeth, "I lost the game." He cried.

"Hey hey, baby its ok, ok? With failing comes practice and with practice comes success!" Jack cooed. "And do you know what that means?" Jack continued.
"What?" Tucker asked wiping his eyes. "You're the real winner. Now come on Dads have a surprise for you." Jack smiled as he stood up, and grabbed Tuckers hand, and as Mark gabbed the other one.
They walked with him all the way to their car.
Jack kneeled down once again and Mark fished for something in the car.

"Now Tuck, remember when I called you a real winner a few moments back?" Tucker nodded. "And what do real winners get?" Jack continued.
Tucker looked up confused, at his Father, until he saw his other Dad coming around the car with a gold medal. Immediately he got excited and giggly, and laughed as his Dad bestowed the medal around his neck. Picking up the cold gold painted medal, which read Tuck.

"Wooowieee a real life metal!!!" Tucker explained, all happily. "Thanks Dads this is so much better than any football metal!" He exclaimed. "Socce-" Jack hit Mark not allowing him to finish.

They watched Tucker giggle and turn all excited.
He looked up at his Dads smiling. "Dads Dads?" He asked excitedly continuing even though they havent said 'what?' Yet.  "Can we show my metal to auntie Jade? Can we? Can we?"

Jack couldn't help but smile, at the thought of him wanting to show auntie Jade. As he looked around at his new life, he smiled knowing he did something right.

"Yes, yes we can son."

__________
Ha! You thought I was done? Playing with your emotions?? Lmao jk

But here is a little teaser of Jack and Marks new life!

This was for hitting 300 followers!!

I know its really crappy and what not, but to me 300 is big and with the more growth maybe I can do more milestones? Maybe not for this story but I can always write a one shot book continuing past stories or questions if you have them, like "write a chapter on this about jack and mark from dont let go"

Or "can you write and AU if Jack didnt get out of the hospital?"

Stuff like that idk? But yeah!

Thanks so much you guys!

-Phantom