Chapter 4- What was that?!

Jacks POV

"Ok, I think that's everything," I mumbled to myself, looking at the trunk of my car, suitcases packed to the brim with carry-ons of all sorts.
"COME ON LETS GO!" Jade yelled while blaring the horn. I felt my heart jump. I knew she was just joking, but I still got a little self-conscious toward if she was mad at me.  I scurried toward the passenger seat and hopped in. "Got everything?" She asked while smiling. I nodded in reply. I felt the car jerk forward as she proceeded. "You peed right? Because I swear I'm not stopping for a pee break until we're at least in New Hampshire," she joked. "Ye.." Fuck, I didn't pee. Ah how hard could it be to hold it.
I played with hem of my seatbelt a little zoned out. I'm very excited for this trip but I've been feeling a little weird recently. I'm really stressed out and this is making me more worried.
"You ok Jack?" Jade popped my thought bubble.
I sighed. "Yeah I'm just tired." I answered looking at my feet.
"Hey don't give me that Mr. We've been living together for almost 3 years. I know you better than you know you so fess up!" She snapped yet in a joking manner.
"Ok.. I feel really stressed about like work and school and stuff and I'm really excited for this trip but working for it and packing has kept me up a lot and I think it's getting to me so I'm hoping if I rest I'll feel better.." I looked over at her, her eyes firmly on the road.
"Ok Jack, I get it. There's actually a blanket behind you and a pillow in case we got tired. Go ahead and take a nap, I'll wake you up when it's your turn or when we stop for a break. Ok?"

"Ok."  I pulled out the pillow and blanket and reclined my seat back and closed my eyes. The throbbing in my head ceased as I fell into a deep sleep.

_________________

I felt my senses coming to my head, pounding.
I tried to speak but something was lodged in my mouth. I could feel it digging in my skin around my mouth. There was a piece of cloth tied over my eyes so I couldn't see. I moved and struggled, hearing restraints jingle. Fuck fuck fuck. Where am I? 
My head shot straight when I heard a large screeching noise and boots hit the floor, coming closer to me. A chuckle. The darkest chuckle I have ever heard. "Well well well... he finally woke up" I could just hear the smile on his face.
I started hyperventilating, and I could barely breathe through this gag. "Here, let me help you" I felt his hand graze my cheek and I tried to push myself as far as I could, until I felt a sharp sting on my face and my ear ringing. He had slapped me, and hard. "DON'T!" he boomed and it echoed through the room. I let out a whimper as he took out the gag. I bit my lip my lip to stop me from crying.
"Now I'm going to remove your blindfold ok?"
I felt his hands snake around my head again and accidentally let a whimper out. "Aw aren't you a cute one. Looks like I caught a good one." A good one? What? My eyebrows furrowed.
"All in good time pet." Pet? Was this guy crazy? What the fuck? 
Once my blind fold was removed my eyes adjusted onto his face. "Ma-Matthias?!" I questioned.
"What the hell are you doing let me go!" He smiled.
That's when I noticed. I was completely naked. I yelped and tried my best to cover myself with my legs, but the ankle cuffs kept me firm to the chair. He let out the darkest chuckle and I started panicking. I couldn't breathe. I was wheezing and he kept laughing. I looked up at him begging him to help me. My vision started going blurry and I watched as black began to surround Matthias.

-Dream over-

I shot up slamming my head on the sun viser. I gasped for as much air as I could get, wiping my hand on my forehead and hair. I felt my hand drenched in the sweat.
"Jack what's wrong?" I looked over wide eyed at Jade. I still couldn't breathe. Luckily she was in the right lane already so we pulled over to the side of the interstate and put the hazard lights on. She unbuckled and turned to me and counted with me as I breathed, so I could calm down. Once I was able to breathe she looked at me as if she wanted me to talk, but I just couldn't. I just... I just couldn't. I don't even know what that was.. I looked at her and shook my head looking down.
"Its ok Jack I understand. Just talk to me when you're ready....ok?" I saw her look over at me. I nodded my head and looked out my window. I watched as we took off.