Chapter 44-Frisbee

Jacks POV

I woke up, to what must have been the most beautiful sight. Mark was passed out sleeping half on me, half off me. As my senses came to me, I realized I was really cold. I looked down, and blushed as I noticed I was completely naked. However the memories flowing back from last night saved me.

I decided before he woke up to pull the blankets over my scars because they still make me a bit self conscious. I watched Mark for awhile, until I remembered I'm a needy bitch, so I leaned in and kissed him. When I pulled away I saw his eyes had cracked open and he smiled.

"Hey baby." He said, as my body shivered. Fuck his groggy voice is hot.
I cuddled into him, as he closed his embrace around me.
"You smell like sex."I say and try to pull away from his sweatiness.

"So do you." He chuckled. "So lets do something about it." He smirked. I whimpered as he got up heading toward his master bath, "well c'mon" he said , before disappearing into the bathroom .

I got up and followed excitedly. As I walked into the bathroom the first thing I did was look in the mirror, and gasped. Mark turned from facing the steaming water and chuckled, hugging me from behind.

"You bruise easily." He whispered in my ear sensually, as my goose bumps returned. Sat on my neck, was the biggest cluster of red and purple hickeys I had ever seen.

He turned me on my heals and kissed me, I giggled as he pulled away, leading us into the shower.
We decided to save the fun for later, since I didn't feel like having 20 throbbing hickeys.

After the shower we got changed, and walked out into the living room. Jade sat at the coffee table and Mak sat on the couch. Mak looked up at us and just blushed.

"What?" I giggled. Jade put down her book and looked up, "because all we could hear last night was 'Marrkk!'" Jade moaned, as her and Mak laughed. My face turning a deep red.

I turned to Mark who had also been a deep shade of red. "Oh Jack, did you get hit on your neck?" Jade asked in a concerned voice, that turned immediately into laughter from both Mak and her. I held my neck embarrassed, but still laughed.
"Careful Jade one more joke and his face'll turn the same shade as those hickies!" Mak screamed while basically falling off the couch, needles to say she was on the floor now. We all cried from laughter, even Mark.

As the laughter died down we decided, that we would actually go to the park, and try to be active.
Mark decided he'd drive, "Shot Gun!" I yelled as ai ran out the door, waiting for the others too follow.
The ride to the park was long and boring, because no one wanted to listen to Marks music but he growled every time we tried to change it.

In all honesty once we finally got to the park we all opened Pokémon Go. We walked aimlessly through the park trying to catch a wild Onix, and work up our eggs. "Oh yeah, what teams are you guys?"
Mak asked, as Jade and I both said, "Mystic?" As Mark turned back and scowlled, "ew what?! Sorry I'm breaking uou with you !" He joked, "Team Instinct for life!" He said as we shook our heads.
"Pffft you guys are lame , Valor is where ifs at!" Mak said, as we all laughed. "Don't make me laugh!" Jade said.

16 eggs and 56 weedles later, we decided we'd actually do something sporty before we'd go home.
"Be right back!" Mark said, as he jogged back to the car.
"Ok Jack I gotta hand it to ya, this was pretty fun." Jade said punching my shoulder. "Agreed!" Mak said, putting her phone away.

Mark walked back throwing something at Mak. "Frisbee?" She questioned, "I'm down." She continued, while throwing it to me, as we all spread out to get ready.

Night fell quicker than we thought, but none of us wanted to leave. We were laughing and having fun. Something I haven't seen us all do in a while. I smiled and looked at Jade who was laughing and had just thrown the frisbee to Mak, calling a fun name. It felt in slow motion as I watched Jade look over to me smiling, laughing at things Mark was yelling. She turned back, as I looked to the frisbee still in Maks hands, and back to Jade. However her expression changed, her face dropped as she looked down and out word. I watched as she fell to the ground, and everything went silent.

"Jade?" I said. No response. "Jade!" I yelled, as I ran toward her, sliding on my knees. "Jade?" I called again shaking her a bit. I turned to see Mark and Mak, behind me. "Call an Ambulance!" I yelled, as Mak pulled out her phone making the call.

"Ja-c-" I looked down to see Jades eyes open slightly. "Hey hey, Jade stay awake ok? Stay awake." I said as I grabbed her hand. She faintly nodded, as her head barley moved. However she closed her eyes. "No no Jade you gotta stay awake ok?" I said. "Here here squeeze my hand, squeeze my hand." I said as she light squeezed. "Good good keeping doing that ok?"
I felt a tear drop from my face and land on the grass beside her. I looked up at Mark who had a huge look of sympathy on his face.

A blur of paramedics rushed by me, pushing me away. While watching one approached me, with questions. I was the one to follow them in the ambulance as Mark and Mak followed in the car.

I sat, holding Jades lifeless hand, watching her heart beat on the monitor, in the ambulance.

"You have to be ok Jade, you have to be." I whispered to myself.

_________________