Chapter 31- Charity

Marks POV

I slammed the glass down wiping the drool off my bottom lip.
"Another." I groaned to the concerned bar tender.
"Sir, I think you've had enough." She said in a stern voice hoping I would take her advice.
"Oh what do you know." My high squeaky voice erupting. "It'll be enough when I say it's enough, now get me another beer!" I demand. I watch her body hesitate but eventually grab another beer from the bottom shelf. I shooed her away after she opened the lid and began to gulp down the drink.

After ingesting 5 beers I decide I have enough and leave 20 dollars under my bottle, which may or may not be enough.

I stumble through the unknown streets of Quebec, only to be left with my thoughts.
Why would he do this?
Why would they do this?

Wade is gone. I don't know where he is. It was just three days ago when I messed up. After crumbling down in the parking lot and walked back up to my room to find the door wide open and Wade gone but a note that said "have a nice life." I hurt him.

There were two room keys and unfortunately Wade had both of them. I've been secretly propping the door open hoping I can return each day.

As I am wondering the streets I begin to feel the rain begin again, it had been pouring for the last three days which is why I had finally gone out now. Not wanting to get stuck in the rain I begin to drunkenly walk towards the hotel.

I get in just in time for a loud crack of thunder can be heard and the sound of rain smacking the pavement. I trudge up to my room tripping every so often as my vision became blurry. "What the?" I said pushing on my door. It won't budge. "No no no!" I yell to myself laying my head against the door, my slightly damp hair smacked against it.

I stumbled down to the main lobby in search of help.
"May I help you sir." You could tell she was hesitant because I'm sure you could tell I was drunk from a mile away.
"Yes" I slurred a bit. "I've been staying here for a while now and My fian-my Ex-fiance got into a fight. He left and took the room keys... I need help getting back into my room." I burped on the last word.
"Hmm ok sir I'm just going to need to see an ID and the card the room was being charged on." She smiled, but only because it was her job.
Sudden realization hit. "M-my Ex set up the room.. everything is in his name..." I said coldy.
"I'm sorry sir I can't let you into the room." She said quietly.
"Wh-what about my stuff?" I stammered in disbelief.
"If it truly is yours sir you can pick it up when the room is cleared out tomorrow." She said. Everything hitting me like a truck. I have no clothes, no phone charger, no room, nobody. I stumbled towards the exit as I knew they wouldn't let me stay.
"Have a good day sir." She called. "Yeah fuck you!" I said my high pitched voice made an appearance again. I know I never really swear like that but damn.. where am I gonna go?

As I left the hotel seeing became impossible and I stumbled over one of those parking guiders landing in a puddle. I went to push myself off the ground muttering several swear words. However, my drunken self gave up. I fell back into the puddle and began to sob. After a few minutes I was able to sit up agains the wall. I began to dissociate I hadn't known how long I had been there, it could of been minutes, it could of been hours but I don't really know.

"M-mark?" I heard a familiar voice call, as the figure crouched down in front of me. "Mark are you ok?" he said as he tapped my shoulder. With out coming to reality just yet I answered. "Do I look ok?" I began to cry at the end of that sentence. I couldn't take this.
"Why are you in a puddle?" He asked. "They kicked me out." I continued to cry. He sighed and stood up.
"Come on." I looked up at his outstretched hand trying to help me up. I took it in confusion not wanting to believe him. I jumped up at his pull. "You can stay with us." He said leading the way.

"T-thank you Jack.." I was in disbelief and my words were still slurred. I followed behind him water dripping off my drenched clothes as we walked into the lobby.

Two men cut me off from Jack. "I'm sorry sir but you can not be in here." One said.
"He's with me." I saw Jack walk back up to them.
"He's not a paying costumer and he verbally assaulted our staff." They continued.
"Look. He's drunk! Can you not see him wobbling? Can I tell you he is usually never drunk!" He gestured to me. "And when he is he fucks shit up, trust me I know." Ouch. "And don't tell me you've never been drunk before. Now I AM a paying customer and you get your money and he will continue staying with me until I say otherwise is that clear?!" Jack said so dominant. Who is that? When did Jack become so dominant?
"Yes sir, sorry sir" they said looking at each other allowing us to pass.

I stumble behind him my stomach beginning to feel quiet nauseous as we get to his room.
"You can sleep on the couch let me just explain to Jade ok?" He asks putting the key in the door. I nod as he opens it slowly and runs into the room and closes the door in my face. Rude.
The next few minutes are filled with muffled yelling through their door until it opens. It's Jack and he's rubbing the back of his next like he does when he's anxious. "You can come in... and sleep off the drunkness if you want, but you should probably change into warmer clothes." He says.
"The h-otel stole my s-tuff." I hiccuped. He sighed.
"Right.. let's get you some clothes." He whispered walking away from me, his sudden movement causing me to almost fall back. He comes back with a black shirt a pair of boxers and a pair of sweats. "Here put these on." I nod again and stumble past him and a little bit into him heading to the bathroom. I pass Jade who is giving me the evil eye. I fall all over myself in the bathroom trying to get changed getting many worried "are you ok's" from Jack. Once I came out he ushered me to the couch and threw a blanket over me.

"Th-ank Yo-u" I hiccuped as he nodded.
My head pounded until I finally knocked out.

____________________
Hope you liked it!
Leave me a comment with what you think and possible predictions!!
I have picked my 2 editors and I will be releasing their user names in the next update incase anything shall happen to me or my Wattpad/book that way you can blame them lmao -X