Chapter 25- Bundle Pack

Hois POV

"I need blades." My smirk dropped as I lent forward in my chair. I looked at him stunned. Although I shouldn't be stunned, we are in a mental hospital.
I study his face and his body posture trying to gain more of a scenario of what I can do. He clears his throat and looks at me quiet quizzically.
"Yes um" I cough to gain composure.
"You see Jack the last time someone was given razors it didn't en-" he cut me off rather harsh, am I sure this is even Jack? The scared quiet boy whom I have most likely ruined?
"You said I could have anything I want! So you better hold up you're end of the 'deal' that I was forced in and give me some bloody blades" he snapped. My eyes widened with apprehension.

While watching him speak like that his eyes were full of lust, however not for me but for a mere piece of metal that could do so much damage.

I mean what are my options? I DID say he could have what he wanted but...well I coul-yeah thats what I can do..but what if-no I'll have to cross that when I get to it.

I look up at Jack who is still fuming at the mouth,
"Jack" his eyes glare at me and it's a little unsettling.
"I will.. allow you blades. But only because relapse is a step to recovery." His posture began to subside to a more what I would call normal Jack pose. He knew he didn't have to look enticing anymore.

"However- sit-" I call so we can discuss this properly.
"However..there are rules for these." He rolled his eyes still clinging on to his inconsistent sass.
"For a favour" I watched his eyes go glossy for a minute as he blinked away what I assume to think were memories, I smirked. "You will be given a blade, to which you will then be escorted to the bathroom by a nurse who will wait outside for about 2-3 minutes at the most. The nurse will then tend to your wounds and confiscate the blade." I finished in time to look at his face grow into a look of self approval.

I smirked knowing my favourite line.
"Oh but wait" his head slowly turned to me.
"Therrrrres more" I smiled a huge grin leaving him to scoff.
"This is a bundle kiddo and you get the blade from doing me a favour but to stay off the radar and get out on you're normal time you have to make sure the nurse won't 'tattle' if that's what you wanna call it, so not only do you have to do me a favour but you have to do him a favour."

As his frown grew bigger so did my grin.
However he was determined as he looked over at me.
"Let's just get this over with." He sighed.
"Excellent." I grinned. I said walking to my chair.
"And remember Jack bad boys don't get f-" he cut me off.
"Favours yeah yeah I know" he snapped like a prepubescent teenager on the brink of hormones.
"Watch it" I spit implying the tone he used was wrong. He gulped and nodded. I once again undo my belt and shimmy my pants down. I sit in my chair, searching for the lever to lower it.
I smirked and looked up at his grimacing features. "Puppy come" I said waving my fingers in the air towards me to resemble a master calling its puppy.
I watched it take him everything he had in him not to gag at the name. He began to stand up. "Uh uh uh, puppies walk on for legs" I smirked and I took away some of his dignity. I watched as Jack slowly but surly crawled my way. He stopped in front of my chair and hesitated. "On you're knees, puppy"

He pushed up and bent his legs so they made contact with the floor.

I grasped my semi hard member still protected by my boxers. "Beg" I command. He gulps looking me in the eyes. Trying to plead with me that this is enough. "Beg." I repeat and I don't like to repeat myself.
"P-pl-" I cut him off.
"Good boy for using people words but that's not how I want you to beg this time" I smirked when realization hit his face. He knew what I wanted. He cleared his throat and went to do it a few times but hesitated. "I don't like waiting" he got right to it.
He begged like a puppy. Whines filling the room of a starving puppy who hasn't eaten in days, but alas here comes a restaurant chef about to throw out food and graciously giving it to the puppy.

"You've persuaded me" I smirk pulling out my member. "Dinner" I say as he looks at me confused.
I glare down at his confused face. I grab his hair and yank up earning a scream that made my dick twitch.
I threw him closer to my pants in gesture that he would do it himself. "Suck" I command. He slowly takes my member in my hand and jerks upwards. Soon enough I feel a tight warm enclosing on the top of myself. I couldn't even help the moan that escaped my lips. I felt as his tongue licked my head swirling around, he surly wasn't a beginner. I leaned back and let the show begin.

I watched as his green head began to bob up and down and the sound of slight gags rang in my ears.
I grabbed his hair entangling it in my fingers and tugging it, instantly whines filled the room which really got me going between them and the gags. Every once and awhile he added his hand to the magic but I assume he had to keep himself up steady as well since I was kinda holding him in the air.

As I was approaching my climax I lent down to his ear. "You swallow what I give you or you get nothing." I growled and shivered at the moan he made as I bit his ear. He nodded.

I sat back up chuckling. "Was that a moan I heard? Maybe you aren't so innocent after all" I smirked as I watch his cheeks start to blush and even more bright red.
"Faster" I whispered. As I moved my hips outward knowing I was going to climax. I grabbed his hair once again gaining a few whimpers, hot whimpers. I helped him bring up the speed gaining more audible gags. Here it comes. I pulled him off me. Inhaling sharply. "Open your mouth." I growled in pleasure and lust as I took my member and jerked it until he was in position. Moans escaping my lips as I watched my white ooze land in his mouth and on his lips. I grinned at the sight as I took my thumb and rubbed it on his lip gaining my stray cum and wiping it on his mouth.
I watched him swallow my load and smiled patting his head. "Good puppy" I called at him.

"Welp a deal's a deal. I said looking down at his tired face. He still wasn't exactly used to this but he was getting better. Especially as I learn his fun spots. I smirk to myself.

I look over and call in a nurse. I open my desk drawer and pull out an opened pack of razors and pull out one. Holding it until the nurse arrives.

I wink at him and hand him the razor.
"Two minutes in the side bathrooms, 2 minutes alone while you wait outside, patch him up then take his, mouth only for a spin. If he refuses suicide watch and an extended stay will be added." I smirked and looked down at Jack who wallowed back. He slowly stood up and followed the nurse.
"Remember Piercey that ass is mine!" I growl watching the door close behind them.

________________
Wow another update??
A different perspective that's not Jack for once??
More smut??? Writer whyyy
A twist??
Jack moaned?
WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN AUTHOR WHY TOURTURE US??
Lmao RIP you guys-x