Chapter 1- Celebrate!

Jacks POV

"HAPPY TWO YEARS CLEAN, JACK!!" Jade yelled as she handed me a cupcake. I chuckled.
"Whoa something to celebrate huh?" She hugged me and kissed my cheek and looked down playing with the strings on my hoodie. "I'm proud of you.." she smiled. "It's such a huge accomplishment.." I hugged her tighter and even though on the outside I was giggling it off, I was crying on the inside to know she cared this much.  

  We sat down and ate cupcakes as we watched Doctor Who. "Oh,  I forgot something," I said, pushing myself off of the couch and running to my room. I grabbed the envelope and ran right out.  "I, uh, had a surprise for you as well." I handed her the envelope as she bit her lip cautiously and began to open it.  

  She slowly opened the lips of the envelope and gasped. She covered her mouth and shook her head as to say 'no' 'no you didn't'  I nodded yes as she pulled out Canadian money. She jumped up and down with excitement. "We leave in a week. Pack your bags."  I smirked. She stopped all of a sudden.

 "But Jack what about school? And my job?" She looked down upset.

"Hey, don't worry. Turns out your boss is a huge JackSepticEye fan and I somehow got you extended leave with pay for a month! And no biggie with school, I have a vacation this month and I'll just make most of it up online." Her face it up once again.
"Were going to Montreal baby!" She screamed and hugged me, jumping up and down almost toppling me over. 'Yes we are' I thought.

Marks POV

"Happy 2 year anniversary, Babe." Wade slid into the slot in the couch next to me flawlessly. He kissed my cheek and handed me a card and chocolates. I smiled knowing that he loves me and I finally found 'The One'. I turned my face as red as my hair and I kissed him. It wasn't a long kiss, just a peck. I looked at the card in my hand, flipping my wrist and playing with the ring on my finger. I still couldn't get it in my head that I was engaged. I got out of my thoughts and opened the card.
"To my player 2..." this cheesy son of a... I opened the card.

"Mark I am so glad to be able to call you my Fiancé. I love you so much you have no idea... love Wade."
I smiled and felt a tear slip from my eye.

"I got something too! Be right back!" I ran.
I knew Wade always wanted to go here but never could. 'I'm the best boyfrie-Fiancé' I thought to myself.
I ran back and handed him a manila envelope.
"Happy 2 year babe," I smirked. I watched him open it eagerly. He slowly pulled out plane tickets and examined them. It took him way longer to find the destination than it should have, but I just giggled the whole time. When he finally saw it, he held the tickets to his chest and looked up at me. His eyes watering and huge. They said a thousand 'thank you's'. "I thought maybe we could have the wedding there but also have a vacation first," I shrugged. The next thing I knew his arms were wrapping around me and I tried to hug him back as he sobbed happily, but he had my arms pinned. "We're going to Canada??" He sobbed. "Yes baby.. we're going to Canada."

___________
How was the first official chapter of Don't Let Go??? -X