Chapter 23- Dirty

Jacks POV

"I have a few favours you could do, to make it even around here.. after all you owe me." He chuckled

"Wha-at do you mean?" I stuttered out looking up at him every so often.
"You see Jack, in the real world you can't just get off scott free. You have to give something to get something in that sense, and after all I am here to help you learn." His sadistic smirk, confirmed all of my fears. Sweat began to accumulate on my forehead. I tried to act as if I had no clue in what he was talking about.

"Oh come on Jack, I know word about me gets around.. I'm sure you've heard some truths." He said I could feel his eyes burning through my skin.

I tried to speak but my body was in immense fear.

"Your body language concludes that you know what I'm talking about." I heard a faint chuckle leave his lips as he finished.

I remained silent.

"I know you think I'm hot. I see you check me out all the time." I begin to blush and he laughs as it becomes visible.

"This could be fun for you too" I look up in horror as he smiles.

"You're sick!" I say my voice hoarse from fear.
"Tsk tsk tsk.. come on don't be like that bad boys don't get rewards" he said in a deep lustful voice that sent shivers down my body.

"I.. I don-" he began to cut me off.
"Of course you don't but that's what it's like in the real world." He stated.

I was left speechless, I knew he was wrong, I just couldn't think anymore.

"We could do this the easy way or the hard way.. but it's going to happen either way." His sadist smile popped back up on is face making me feel ill.

In all seriousness I was curious but in no way forum was I ready or even wanted any of this.

"What d-do I hav-" once again I was cut off.
"Rules? Simple." He stated.
"You can almost get basically what ever you want from me and select doctor and nurses. You can tell which ones as they fold up one pant leg. You may request something from them, they can overlook something, help you with something, get you something you want or need, literally anything as long as it's not enough of something to kill you.." he paused to continue. "But you must repay them in what ever favour they wish. Whether it be sexual or not." He smirked at his own words. "Unfortunately for you, even if you don't want a favour you're going to get it if that makes sense. But be carful because if you're too rude in some situations we might /take/ your favour but not hold up our end of the deal."

My brain was spinning this was all to much.
"OH" he said catching my attention "I have a select few who don't flip up their pant leg so that if you try to rat on my little organization.. let's just say it's not going to be pretty. As well as I run this place patient wise so if you start revealing too much, you get the picture." I looked down trying to catch my breath his sadistic smile still burned into my brain.

"You're a monster" I whispered still looking down closing my eyes in sorrow.  Sure I was scared but evaluating my options, playing along was the only way to get out of this.

"Awww Jacky" I hadn't even realized his sudden approach. "Remember what I said?" He questioned as he took a fist of my hair and pulled my head up to look at him. I winced in pain keeping my eyes shut.