Chapter 11- Jack

Jacks POV

I open my eyes to see Jade asleep on the bed across from mine. "Uuggh" I groan as I look at the clock. 8:53pm. "4 hour sleep not bad" I wince as I push myself up.  "I should go get the rest of the carry ons" I mumbled to myself while walking over to place a blanket over Jade.  I smile and her eyes crack open.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you" I whisper.
"It's ok" she mumbles still tired. "Where are you going?" She rubs her eyes. "I'm just gonna go grab the rest of our things."  I said turning towards the door "Wait!" Jade said. "I'm coming" she hopped up and slipped her shoes on.

We walked out of the lobby and towards our car. It was a little farther from the doors than I wanted it to be, but it's ok. I unlock the doors and pop the truck. Jade and I start grabbing things left and right as I drop a paper item I assumed we'd need. The wind dragged it threw my legs so I turned my body and stomped on it with my heel. "Gotchya-" I said bending over and doing some sort of hop up.

"Not tod-" I looked ahead and see my worst fear.
I see a red poof in the distance sticking out. There was another man and they were holding hands. They turned turned to each other and I watched them kiss. When I could see half of their faces I knew it was them. My stomached heaved and my head felt dizzy. Not here. I thought. How?

In that moment I dropped every single item I was holding and ran back toward the hotel.
"J-WAIT J A CK!" I heard Jade call behind me as I ran through the doors and up to my room.

Marks POV

"It's pretty late babe we should head back." I hear Wade announce as I check my clock. "You're right" I smiled. "More tomorrow?" I asked in an innocent voice. Wade nodded. "Yay!" I uttered trying be funny.

He grabs my hand as we walk out of the building heading back to our hotel. At first we get lost but then we see the glow of the hotels sign illuminate over the shorter buildings. "This way babe" I say as I pull him through cross walks up to the last one.
I saw a sign that said 'Marde' which is our  ship name so I make him take a pic with me in front of it. Then we turn and kiss as I capture that. "Beautiful." I think as our attention is drawn to a girl yelling. I turn around to see what was the matter when I saw a girl standing next to a bunch of clutter looking at the hotel. That's when I see this boy with green hair running into the hotel. Jack?

I stumble back as Wade grabs my upper back and arm "Babe?" He questions in a worried tone.
Memories. Memories began to flood back.
The mints. The hand holding. The good, the bad and the ugly. The bridge. The car accident. Jack. Him. The cuddles. The pool. The videos. Love. The party. The kiss. The kiss that ruined it all. "I cheated..." I whispered to myself...
"Huh babe?" Wade questioned as he couldn't here me. "Jack" I mutter as I jog towards the girl.

I remember.

Jades POV

I jumped at the sudden ruckus behind me.
"J-WAIT JACK?!" I turn to see if Jack was ok but he wasn't there. Then I noticed him running to the hotel. "Jack?" I was about to run in his direction when I heard someone's feet padding on the pavement. They sounded like they were getting closer. I looked to see a small man and the top of his hair was red. I looked at him and grimaced. I didn't listen to Jack for 2 years to not know that this was Mark. He makes me sick.. 

As he approaches me he begins out of breath.
"Do-do you kn-know him?" He began to ask.
"And who are you?" I asked coldly as who I assume is his boy friend catches up.  "My name's Mar-" he wasn't able to finish as I punched him square in the cheek. He tumbled back into his boyfriend unable to grasp if that had really just happened.
"Hey what's your problem lady?" His boyfriend cut in.
I pointed to Mark. "Him" I say through my teeth squaring up into Wade making sure he knows I'm not afraid of him. "And probably you too."  I finished.

"What did we do?" He asked in defense.
"Don't play dumb you ruined Jack." I spat out.

I began to pick up the fallen items so I can go check on Jack.

"Jack is he ok??" Mark asked in what sounded to be a super concerned voice. I mustn't believe him though. I looked up and rolled my eyes placing the stuff in the truck and closing it.
"IS HE OK?" Mark yelled louder. I winced at the sudden yell. I turned to see Wade wide eyed looking at Mark on the brink of tears.
"Please I don't know- I - I remember." He stuttered through coming down.

"I don't know" I said "I'm going up there now" I said turning on my heels.

"I'm coming." I hear Mark state as I stop dead in my tracks.
"Mark?" Wade asks. I turn to answer Mark but Wade had started a conversation.
"D-do you remember?" Wade asked worriedly
"I- I think so" Mark said rubbing his eyes
"Do you remember e-everything?" He gulped.
Mark looked down at his feet for a bit and nodded "yes..."

"Ugh I don't have time for this"  I whined while running toward the hotel.

"Hey wait!" I heard Mark yell and begin to start catching up.

"Stay out of this haven't you ruined enough." I retorted. "Do you really think he wants to see you? After all you did?"  I asked.

Mark looked down while running then looked back at me and bit his lip.
"I have to try. I have to try and make things right."

I looked at him in disbelief for a moment and then looked ahead at the stairs. When we got into the A Corridor I looked back at him still looking at me.

"Ok."

_________
-x