Chapter 6- Extra Time

Marks POV
I felt a slight force press on my forehead. My eyes slowly open as I groan from what felt like the most beautiful sleep. When my eyes adjust I see Wade. He had kissed me. "Good morning babe" he smiled pulling out red roses from behind his back. "They match you." He giggled. I looked at him and just smirked. How did I become so lucky.
"Morning!" I stretched and made some scream noise. I sat up and looked at the clock. 9 AM. I look over at the door at our packed suit cases. "Are we all packed?" I questioned. "Mmmhm" he said in a happy tune. "I also added more people to our guest list. I just needed to get the basics yesterday." I nodded.
"When's our flight take off?" I asked.
"11.. I think we should leave soon to get there. It's about an hour drive and we have to go through bag checks." He stated. "I see." I said.
"Well ya know I bet we could fit a -" I was caught off guard by Wade slamming me down on the bed, his teeth slamming me in the mouth. I knew he knew what I was gonna ask. I smirked and laughed into the kiss. He tried to fight me for dominance but I was stronger. I was able to flip us so I  was on top. I sat up and pulled off my shirt grinding on his hardened member in his sweats. I growled as I leaned in closer so I could remove his shirt. I lent down to his ear "You want me baby?" I whispered deeply in his ear, and bit down on his earlobe lightly. I heard a little whine escape his lips. "Oh yeah baby," I said still close enough for him to hear as I bit down hard on his neck. His back arched and I felt him squirm under me. "Don't fight." I growled and chuckled. I slid off him and stood at the edge of the bed. As he heard me unzip my pants he unzipped his. I dropped mine to the floor and he took his off and through them over the bed. Now we were in our boxers. I grabbed the lube and threw it on the bed. I crawled over Wade and gave him a passionate kiss as he tried to deepen it "uh uh uuh" I said. I lowered my head and licked down his stomach and began to suck on his V line. It was so hot. His body began to glisten and he was panting. You could see the precum seeping though his boxers. I smirked and pulled down his boxers. I watched his pink member spring up with such speed. You could tell it was throbbing as it leaked with precum. He gasped as with no warning I began to suck him. I went as hard and fast as I could. The room filled with his rasped gasps and whimpers. He grabbed my hair and when I was sure he was about to cum I took my mouth off. I heard him whine. "What do you want babe? Use your words" I chuckled. Through his strained panting. "Fu-fuck me. P-please f uc-k me" I took the initiative and wrapped my fingers around his hips and with great force I pulled him to the edge of the bed. I palmed my sore member in my boxers and pulled them down. I poured the lube on my fingers and rubbed it all over my deprived dick. I slowly pushed one finger into Wade's entrance. His back arched as I added the second finger. I began scissoring my fingers to prep him but his moans were so sweet, I could of sworn his moan is powerful enough to make me cum all on its own. "Re-ready b-abe?" I panted. He nodded as I slowly pushed myself into him. He grasped the sheets and let out a deep moan. Once I could tell he adjusted I slowly began to move. I started pumping faster. I began moaning and he began touching himself. The sight was so hot. "F a-ster." he breathed out. I was already going so fast if I go any faster he' ll be in pain later but it's what he wants. I put my thrusts into maximum overdrive. At this point we didn't even try to stay quiet. The room was filled with screams and deep moans. My breathing hitched and I went even hard and I pushed into him one last time trying to get friction as I came in his ass trying to push in as far as I could. I looked down and grabbed Wade. I started pumping his cock so fast and as I watched his ribcage move at rapid paces . I put my mouth over the tip of his cock as I pumped until I heard him moan my name so beautifully "mMAARrrrkkkhhhhh.." I felt his warm fluids rush down my face as I collapsed on him.

We laid their trying to catch our breath for a bit.
"We...we should get dressed and go." Wade tried to say I found it funny at how simplex his sentence was.
"Fucked the vocabulary out of you huh?" I chuckled.
He grunted.
"Ok we can go" I said.
_________________
Hehehehehhhuh-X