"Yeah?"

"And honestly I don't like to keep lying" Jihyo said in a serious tone.

"That's true" Tzuyu nodded.

"Should we tell them about us?" Jihyo blurted out and that statement made Tzuyu gulped nervously.

"About what?"

"About our relationship" Jihyo said and once again Tzuyu gulped.

"Well we already held hand. Aren't you dating if you hold hands?" Jihyo added, chuckling.

Tzuyu seemed flustered but at the same time she didn't feel offended too.

"That's how I feel. I have to take responsbility if I hold hands" Jihyo let out her feelings.

"Are you going to be responsible for me?" Tzuyu asked jokingly.

"No~~ you have to take responsibility for me instead. You held my hand first" Jihyo said grinning

"I didn't hold your hand first!"

"Ah! did I grab your hand first? hahaha" Jihyo said and they were blushing.

"You're making me blushing" Tzuyu said as she covered her face with her palms.

"I'm blushing too okay so yeah we're official. That's what I want to say to you" Jihyo said looking away because she was cringing when she said that too.

Tzuyu looked at Jihyo although she was so shy.

"Whaaaatt? why are you looking at me like that?"

"Here take my hand" Tzuyu said. Jihyo looked at Tzuyu's hand and immediately grabbed it. Their fingers finally intertwined.

Jihyo let out a fake cough as she cringed and Tzuyu couldn't stop smiling too.

"Oh btw..I'm sorry to ruin this date but when should we tell Mina and Chaeyoung? I feel like the two of them were hurting each other, don't you think so?" Tzuyu spoke her mind.

"Yeah I thought so too. This is complicated but we need to tell them before it's too late" Jihyo let out a sigh.

****FLASHBACK****

(At the coffee shop)

"Jihyo-ya.." Tzuyu grabbed Jihyo's wrist taking her somewhere to talk privately.

"Wae wae?" Jihyo feeling confused but still following her anyway.

Tzuyu remembered something and she decided to tell Jihyo about it.

"I think I remember now where I saw Yeri and I definitely remember that was her" Tzuyu said

"What? why are you so serious?" Jihyo asked raising her eyebrows.

"What I'm going to tell you will shock you for sure.."

"Okay..continue"

"Do you remember the day I was totally not in the mood?"

Jihyo scratched her head trying to recall..