Chapter 32. Secret Chapter (Warning)

Will be graphic so please be prepared, I was in the mood, idky, but I feel like I didn't put a lot of sex into this book. So here is more.

Kit's P.O.V

I was walking the halls of the hotel to make sure things were fine and dandy. After all, I was earning a bit more money for mine and Harmony's baby. Just the thought of her made me smile and feel like the most special person ever.

I continue to walk down the hall until I got to a door that led to our room. It was the same size as any hotel room, but it had a kitchen and living room, along with a bathroom and bedroom.  I looked around to see if Alena was in here, but it seems to me that she wasn't. I went into the bedroom and what I saw made my heart skip a beat or two.

Harmony was laying on our bed, naked, and playing with herself. Her moans were filling the room and all I wanted was to swallow them and let me finger her to feel the pleasure. She looks up and looks at me.

"Kit," she moaned.

"Shit." This was turning me on. I wanted to take her right then and there, but I wanted to tease her. I take off my jacket, along with my shirt. I walk over to her and remove her fingers. I trailed my hand down to her sex and started fingering her. Her back arched and she moaned.

"Feels good," she breathed a sigh. I lean down and let my tongue work it's magic. She started squeezing her legs, but I held them apart with my free arm. I fingered her and she started becoming wetter. I knew she was gonna come, but I wanted to wait til I was inside her. 

"Not yet," I told her. She let out a cry of frustration and pleasure. She gripped the bed sheets and dug her toes into the bed. I loved how I was the only person who can make her feel this way. I worked my tongue into her hole.

"Kit! Please, I need to come," she said desperately.

"Okay, my love. I'll give you want you want, but first I need to be inside you," I told her. She nodded and looked into my eye's. I stood up, slipping my jeans and boxers down. I climbed on top of her and pressed my lips against hers. Luckily she didn't have a big baby bump yet, it was the start of one. She moaned against my lips and I swallowed them by deepening the kiss. Her hands made there way to my hard on and she grabbed it. I jerk my hips up and groan.

"Gonna tease me now?" I ask. She smirked with lust in her eye's.

"Maybe." I smile. She positioned my dick to her entrance and I pushed in. A loud moan left her mouth and I press my lips against hers again to drown them out. I thrust inside her and she gripped my hair. The feeling was sending shivers through my body. I push myself deeper inside her. Her core wrapped around me.

The feeling was so overwhelming, but so good at the same time. I never wanted this to end. I wanted to stay this way, inside her, the love of my life.

"Kit," she said. I look into her eye's and I could see lust, love, and pleasure.

"I know," was all I said. I knew what she wanted. I will give it to her soon.

"Please," she begged. I trusted into her faster so I could speed up my climax. I wanted to come with her.

"Close," I told her.

"Me too," she breathed. I moved quickly inside her. Her walls closing in around me telling me she was close. I could feel the bubbles in my lower stomach telling me I was close.

"I'm gonna come," I said. I came inside her. She followed me and her moans drowned the room. I breathed heavily and got off of her. I help her clean up like she helped me.

I change into something comfortable and lay down next to her.

"I love you," she said. I look at her and kiss her.

"I love you too." I wrap my arms around her and she leaned her head into my neck.

Nothing could ruin this moment. My mate, me, and our baby. I kiss her forehead and let myself fall into a deep slumber.

~So this really isn't anything special. I hope it's okay I'm not good with sex scenes, but I tried and I feel like you guys deserved it. Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!!