Chapter 8.

Chapter 8. Kit's P.O.V

I couldn't get Harmony out of my head. For some reason she held an attraction for me and I wanted her. She was to be auctioned today, but I didn't have the money to buy her, but I was to still go to see who is.

Cara picked out an outfit for me to wear. A nice pair of black dress pants, dress shoes, and a nice white dress shirt.

"Are you coming with?" I ask her.

"I can't. The auction is only allowed for men to go since they're auctioning off a girl," she said. I nod and she sent me off after fixing my hair. I walk down the hallway and over to the auction building. There were a lot of vampire's seated. Some were rare auctioneers who don't normally show up.

It surprised me. I wouldn't be surprised. Harmony is beautiful. I sigh and look at he men. They all looked rich.

The curtain on the stage rose and it revealed her. The girl I wanted. She wore a navy blue skin tight dress. Her hair was curled and make up covered her bruises and scars to make it look like she didn't have them.

The bidder began. Hand's rose and many shouted numbers.

"50 million dollars!" I look to see who it was, but couldn't make it out who it was.

"50 million going Once, Twice, and sold to Troy Adams." I knew who he was. He was my friend, well my ex friend. We had a fight between Slavery for humans. He was all for it as for I, I was against it. I knew what he was going to do to her. He will kill her. He walked up to the stage, told her something, and she looked scared.

"We didn't see you bid," someone said from behind me. I turn to see one of the rare auctioneers.

"Maybe I didn't want this one. I like mine more unique," I said. The vampire cuckled. I glare at him.

"This human is unique. I mean look at her. She's the most beautiful human I've ever seen," he said. I wanted to growl. No one gets her. She is mine. I calm myself. I can't think like this, I shouldn't even be feeling this way towards this human.

"She didn't catch my attention. Anywho I should congratulate my friend. Good day fellers." I walk away and make my way towards the stage. Troy was holding Harmony close to her. My vampire wanted her, I wanted her.

"You've come," Troy said. He looked at me with his bright blue eyes and glared. Harmony looked at me. I wanted to help her, but I couldn't.

"I wanted to congratulate you on your prize," I said through my teeth. I could see Troy look at me with amusement. He knew something.

"Why thank you. Have you met Harmony? She's quite the beauty isn't she?" He asked, twirling her hair in his fingers. She grimaced.

"I helped clean her after Carl had his fun, but I warn you, be careful with her, please," I say lowly only for him to hear and make Harmony wonder what I was saying.

"Gracia, please take Lady Harmony back to the room she was in before she came," Troy ordered. Lady Garcia came and took Harmony. I watched they left.

"You're planning on killing her." He laughed.

"You always know what I'm going to do. You're right, I'm gonna kill her. She's beautiful, but I don't find her fitting as a slave. Maybe I'll change her," he said. I growl.

"You'll do no such thing. After you're done send her to me. Don't kill her. I'll pay you. I'll buy her from you. I just don't want anything to happen to her." He could tell I liked her. He looked at me and smiled.

"I haven't seen you this happy in year's and we're not even friend anymore. What makes her different?" I sigh.

"I don't know. I want her and so does my vampire. Something in me tells me she is mine."

"Your mate. I can't promise she won't get hurt. I have other vampire's in my house, but I'll make sure no one turns her. That's what I can only promise and I'll do nothing to her," Troy said. I look at him and nod. We shake hands and he went off to take Harmony back to his mansion.

I feared for her. That she would be to hurt, to weak, to fragile to be able to stay alive. She'll be hurt everyday, living with Troy, but one thing is, I will get her soon.

~I'm not sure why this chapter didn't really turn out how I wanted it, but it's an update. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!!