Chapter 31. Epilogue

Chapter 31. Harmony's P.O.V

It's been a crazy ride, let's just say that. My life changed from the moment I was left alone, but in the end, I ended up being happy.

Kit and I are taking care of our 5 month old baby. Apparently vampire babies still grow the same as human, but stop aging at a certain age. We believe Alena will stop aging at 18.

Kit proposed to me last week. We'll be getting married soon. I'm pregnant... again. This time we know I won't get kidnapped. Carl bought a good security system so if anyone tries breaking in an alarm will go off, plus I have body guards now.

Even though Kit is the strongest vampire he can't hold off many.

My life is better. My college life was awful, I didn't have much friend's, but now I still have my best friend and I've made new one's. Fletcher found his mate, a boy, and he's happy as can be. Elija and Troy are together, and I'm happy for them.

I forgave Troy, but I can't be around him for so long, because of what he did. He traumatized me. The girl I first met, Anna, is still working and we're finally on good terms.

Maria and Brock finally moved into the hotel with us and we became this gigantic family. Of course, I still miss mine. I wish I could see my parent's and let them know what's going on, but it's to dangerous and they might expose us. My parent's tend to do that.

I could hear Alena crying from upstairs and I ran to her quickly. Kit was trying to calm her down, but handed her to me.

"I think she's hungry for blood," he said. I fetch a baby bottle from the fridge and put the nipple between her lips. She began sucking. Her eyes looked into mine and I smile.

"Hello my sweet girl." She smiled a little, with the bottle still in her mouth, and she gargled.

"She's attached to you," Kit said. I look at him and smile.

"Is someone jealous?"

"N... no."

He was jealous. Haha.

"Don't lie. You wish she was a daddy's girl, to bad, so suck it."

"Our child in right here Harmony. Don't teach her trends yet, at this rate she'll be doing the nae nae at one. God I hope not." I chuckle and set her in her crib after she finished her bottle and I burped her.

"She gets most of her personality from you though. You're quit stubborn and you have to literally cry to get what you want," I said. He glared.

"Excuse me? Uh uh, I don't think so girl." He sounded like Fletcher, gay and all. (Not against gays)

"Oh sweety, you just wish you were me."

"But if I was then I couldn't do this." He swept me into his arms and felt his lips on mine. I pull back and laugh.

"We're very weird," I said. He laughed and nodded.

"Indeed, and I'm pretty sure our kids are going to be the same way. I hope we have a boy, that would be so exciting. And I'm not letting Alena date until she turns at least 100 years old."

"KIT! Let her choose. You can't stop her from loving anyone. We shouldn't be having this conversation anway. She's only 5 months old."

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too."

"We're going to be definitely having a boy. I'm so glad I have you guys. My son, daughter, and to top it off my fiance and mate. My beautiful girl." He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead."

"My beautiful boy."

"Don't ruin the moment."

"What?"

"Shush. We're suppose to be like this until this book ends," he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I was so confused. What book?

"The one that we're in right now."

"Okay, it's been clarified, you have gone crazy."

"I'm joking, sheesh, can't make anything funny without you ruining it."

"Boi. You did not." He pulled me into a kiss and I knew I couldn't stay mad, he was just being funny.

"So what should we do?" He asked.

"Not sure. We've got a lot of time on our hands. So maybe we can find a movie to watch," I insisted.

"Babe, I have something important to tell you."

"What is it? You can tell me anything," I said. He looked down and then back at me.

"I'm a Republican."

Oh My God. My mate is fucking nuts.

~Wow, it's the end. I can't believe I finished this story. I really didn't have any ideas left so this chapter isn't long. It's been a long ride. This is the first time I've ever written 31 chapters. Something like this makes me happy. I'm so happy many people loved this book, but it's time to say goodbye. It's been an amazing journey and now we're done. Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!!