Chapter 20.

Chapter 20.

I pant heavily. My arms ache, my hunger for blood was strong, I hurt all over, and worst of all bruises were showing up again. I didn't know if I was a vampire or not. I feel so drained and weak.

"Harmony?" I look up and Janel. Great she's here again. I sigh.

"Continue to hurt me, but there is nothing that is coming out of this," I told her. Her smirked.

"Oh, but there is. I enjoy seeing my victims in pain. It's the fun, especially since we run a Slave business and no one expects anything. Now you're my own slave." I cringe at the word. So after everything I went through I'm a slave again.

"Where's Kit?" I ask.

"In the Throne room. Don't worry I haven't hurt him. I can use him for good. He has a mind reading power which can work well with us Royals. Tomorrow our King will arrive. You're expected to see him and be prepared. By the way. Do you have a power?"

I look at her and shake my head. I had to lie. If I said anything I know for sure she'll keep me and torture me for the rest of my vampire life and if she ends up killing me I'd be happy.

"Shame. I would've used something good out of you. Besides we have Kit anyway." How did she find out? I never said anything to her about Kit.

"How?" She smirked and crouched down.

"For starter, you talk in your sleep and I kind of threatened your life if he didn't tell me. He loves you a lot that he gave up his secret." I snarl at her and she laughed.

"I hate you," I said.

"Oh honey, I do too, with a passion." I glare at her and she finally leaves. I lean against the wall and sigh. My arm had a massive bruise and it hurt. I couldn't get up because I was to weak. I needed blood but I was being starved. I just wanted someone to save us from this hell.

"Hello." I jump, startled and scared. I look around but didn't see anyone. "I'm across from you."

I look forward and see someone slide out of the darkness. It was a young girl. How could I not see her? Right, I'm weak.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"My name is Sandy. Who are you?" She asked.

"My name is Harmony." She smiled and then gasped.

"You're a vampire."

"Yeah, I am."

"What does it feel like?" I look at her confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"What does it feel like being a vampire? Obviously you can escape right? You're strong." I laugh and shake my head.

"I'm starving. I haven't had blood. I'm a newborn. I was changed a couple days ago. I'm to weak. I can't even stand, and besides these bars are not able to be broken," I told her. She looked at me sadly.

"I'm sorry. I'm always fed so I don't know what it's like to be starved. I wonder if vampires die from being starved." I shrug.

"I don't know. I just want Kit."

"Whose Kit" I smile.

"He's my mate."

"What's a mate?" She asked. I look at her.

"It's basically someone you fall in love with. We're destined to be together. It's like with werewolves, two people have a bond and they only share it. You want to be with them no matter what. I love him." I could see her smile.

"He sounds amazing."

"He is"

Kit's P.O.V

I sat on the cold floor. Thinking of my mate. She was in pain. I could feel it. She was weak and being starved of blood. I felt bad for her. I was getting special treatment and she is being a slave to Janel. I wanted to kill Janel for hurting Harmony. The door opens and she walks in.

"Hello Kit." She smiled and walked over to me.

"Get out of my face!" I spat at her. She chuckled and sat in a throne.

"Isn't it beautiful here? I can't wait for the King to arrive tomorrow. He hasn't seen our save business, but we know he'll be proud." So the King doesn't know that the Royals are doing this? That means I'd he doesn't agree they'll be killed for doing this.

"I'm sure he will," I said. She smiled arrived hummed to herself. Now we just have to wait for tomorrow.

~Oh yeah I updated. Hope everyone is still enjoying this book. Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!!