Chapter 30.

Chapter 30. Harmony's P.O.V Listen to song

I felt... lonely. Brock hasn't shown up and I haven't seen Alena since I gave birth to her. My wrists now had scars from the silver on them. I tried not to move so much, but I got use to the pain it didn't bother me.

So far I've been here for 2 weeks and Kit hasn't found me yet. I was beginning to doubt. Brock told me no one can ever find him. He can hide his scent very well.

"Harmony?" It was Maria. She's the only one who takes care of me. And to find out that she's Kit's mother that just surprised me. At least Brock was her age, he was Kit's father. They were turned when Kit was 17 and they made it seem like they were killed. Now Brock has changed and he wasn't the same person.

"Harmony?"

"Sorry, I was... thinking," I told her. She knelt beside me and took the cuffs off.

"You don't deserve these. You've done nothing wrong." She smiled at me. "Can I ask a question?" She asked.

"About what?"

"Kit. I wanna know how he has been doing," she said. I smile. Just thinking about him makes me smile, but miss him even more.

"He's been doing good. He's really caring. He's a father now and he's been the best mate ever," I told her.

"Sounds the same. Kit was always a caring person. I wish I could see him." I could see the love and sadness in her eye's. She truly missed her son.

"He still loves you. Yes, he believes your dead, but he has told me about you. Don't give up. If he finds us you can see him again." She hugged me.

"Thank you Harmony. I'm so glad he has someone like you," she said.

"HARMONY!" I pull away quickly from Maria. I knew that voice. It was familiar. It was him. He was here. He found me.

Kit was here.

"KIT!" I heard the cell doors open and Kit walked in. His eye's landed on Maria and I see eye's light up in confusion, but when they landed on me I saw the love. He ran over to me and pulled me into his arms.

"My beautiful girl," he whispered in my ear, knowing his mother heard.

"Kit?" I look to see Brock standing behind Maria. Kit looked at him and tackled him in a hug. I laugh slightly.

"How are you guys alive?" He asked.

"We were turned when you were young. Back then we couldn't come home because of being blood thirsty, but now to see you're a vampire makes me happy. I kissed you son," Maria told him. She pulled him into a hug. I heard a baby cry and I stand up quickly.

"What's that?" Kit asked. Brock came over and brought Alena out, handing her to me.

"Kit, meet your daughter," I told him. He looked at the cooing baby. I handed her to him and he held her.

"For the first time I have two things that will always make me cry, my daughter and my mate. She's beautiful Harmony. What's her name?" He asked.

"Alena." I saw tear's slide down his cheeks. He slid and arm around my waist.

"I need to apologize." It was Brock. "I'm sorry for taking you. I want to apologize, because I haven't been the same since our daughter passed away. After we were turned we believed that Kit and Sarah died from old age, but it turns out that Sarah was the only one who wasn't turned. It affected me badly and I'm so sorry."

His words were true. He meant every detail. He meant this apology.

"Brock, I forgive you."

"I guess it times for you guys to go," Maria said.

"Come with us," Kit said.

"We're happy here Kit. This is our home. We could always visit. Don't worry. We love you guys."

Kit gave his parents one last hug and we left, taking Alena. We get to go home, and we hoped this was the last time I get kidnapped.

~Sorry it's so short, but I tried. Hope you liked the chapter!! Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!! Even though everyone is beautiful!!!!