Chapter 19.

Chapter 19.

"Elija?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm scared."

"Of what?" He asked. I look at him.

"Kit and I are going to see the Royals. I found out from Carl that they have their own Slavery business. I'm going to convince them to stop but I'm scared because I've never done something big like this." He pulled me into a hug.

"Don't worry, you'll do fine. It's sad that those people go through it. But you Harmony is what I see as a hero. You helped me with Troy. Even though I still love him I have to let him go. You convinced a lot of people to change, especially Carl," he said. I smile and watch as Kit made his way into the room.

"Who's ready to go?" I stand up and smile.

"It's now or nothing," I said. Kit smiled and winked at me. I giggle and we make our way down the hallway and into the night. Okay we almost got caught. Carl's friend James kept asking what we were doing out late, so we said we were going to feed. Eventually we convinced him and we started running into the night. This was my first time and it felt... amazing. I looked at everything with more of a clearer vision.

"My beautiful girl." I look at Kit. He held his hand out and I grab it. I felt tingles shoot through my arm and I'm sure he felt the same thing.

"How long do have until we get there?" I ask.

"Probably in an hour. Remember the Royals are different, but their very good at mind tricks. Don't trust anyone." I nod and focus on getting there.

About an hour a palace came into view and we stop in our tracks.

"Wow," I said. I look at Kit.

"And the sad thing is. This is suppose to be our rulers. Let's head inside," he said. I follow after him and made it to the entrance. He opened the door and the air smelt of rust, cold air, and a hint of blood.

"Who goes there?" A voice asked. A boy around Kit's age came out. He has brown hair and blue eye's.

"I'm Kit and this is my mate Harmony. We're here to talk to the Royals," Kit said.

"About what?" He asked.

"That's enough Peter." I look behind him and saw a girl with a black clock around her. "Welcome to the palace. I'm Janel, the third Royal. How can I help you?" She asked.

"I'm here to talk about your Slavery business," I said. Janel raised her eyebrows.

"How did you find out young one?"

"A close friend. I'm here to stop it. My name is Harmony Nelson. A couple months ago I was kidnapped and sold into Slavery. I was raped, beaten, and I was auctioned off. I'm here to tell you that those people you are hurting or whatever you're doing to them have a family and probably is missing them. No human deserves to feel lonely. Just because you're a vampire doesn't give you the right to kidnap a human and make their life a living Hell and I know what that feels like. You can stop this. You need to understand that humans have feelings too and nw more then anything, their scared. Please stop doing this."

Janel looked at me. Her face was covered in shock and her eye's filled with questioning.

"Harmony I never realized how awful of a choice me made. I guess I never realized the consequences we were doing. I guess I can change my ways," she said.

"Really?" I asked, hopefully.

"Yes. Peter?" I saw Peter come out of the dark.

"Yes your majesty?"

"Please take Harmony down to the dungeons. I'll take Kit with me."

"What. No. I'm not going anywhere," Kit said. Peter came over and I was about to run until my body froze and I couldn't move.

"Peter can paralyze anyone. I can hurt somebody by getting into their minds. Now Kit I'd like to let you know that I'll have my fun and games with Harmony. You'll hear her screams all the way from the dungeon to the throne room."

"NO! LET HER GO!" He screamed. I felt Peters arms wrap around me and he carried me down to the dungeon. He placed me inside a cell and locked it. I could feel myself move again and I run to the bars and grab ahold of them. I try prying them apart like I did with Carl's.

"You can't break them. Trust me. Other's have tried," Peter said.

"What are they made of?" I ask.

"I don't know. I didn't create it. But the vampire who did is dead so we'd never know. Have fun. Bye!" I watch as he left and I look around the cell. There was a mattress and sink. I sit on the mattress not caring what was on it. It smelt of rotten flesh and blood. I wanted to gag.

"OH HARMONY!" It was Janel's voice. I could see her figure appear and she looked at me. "I put Kit in the throne room. Now I'm going to have my fun."

I felt a searing pain coarse through my body and I scream out in pain. Tears filled my eye's and I start crying.

"PL... PLEASE... ST... STOP!" But the pain didn't go away. I continue to scream in pain and I heard Janel start laughing. I finally felt it go away. I heard the door unlock and she stepped inside. I felt a hand grab my neck and she injected me with something.

"Every 5 minute's you'll feel the same pain I gave you. I have to deal with some slave's. Enjoy your stay."

I just wanted to leave. This idea was wrong. So wrong.

I felt the pain again and I let out the most bloodcurdling scream ever.

~Yeah. That happened. Well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!!