Chapter 9. (Warning)

Chapter 9. Harmony's P.O.V

I waited in the room. For Troy to come back. Garcia watched me and Fletcher felt bad for me. I'm making a lot of vampire's like me and hate me at the same time. A knock was at the door and Troy walked in.

"Come princess. I shall take you to my home." I followed him to his car and we got in. He drove and I watched with fear. He scared me like the other's have.

"What will I do?" I ask him.

"You'll be tossed around with the vampire's at my mansion." I nod and stare out the window. It was dark. A huge building came into view.

"Wow," was all I said. I could hear Troy chuckle and he stopped in front of the mansion.

"Harmony there is something I must tell you."

"Is it bad?" I asked, scared, like always. I really need to grow up.

"Kit said when he has the money he's going to buy you from me. He's an old friend of mine and he doesn't want you to get hurt and I can't stop from what is to happen in my home, but I promised I won't let them turn you." Kit really seemed to care for me.

"Thank you. I don't want to go inside," I admit. I didn't want to be tossed and beaten like I was with Carl. I heard Troy sigh.

"I know, but you have to. Let's go," he said. I follow him up the stairs and through the double doors. The house was beautiful. The floor was made of a white stone, the wall has carvings in them, multiple chandeliers hung from the ceiling. A white couch was in the front room with a huge flat screen TV. Pictures hung on the wall. It smelt of raspberries. Footsteps made their way to me.

"Gentlemen this is Harmony our guest. Let's have some fun," I heard Troy say. I look at him he was lying. He was going to be involved with this. He didn't care. He might kill me. Please Kit hurry with that money. A vampire grabbed me and ripped my dress off, leaving me naked for the others to see. All their eyes filled with lust.

"I have her first. I payed 50 million dollars for her," I heard Troy. He grabbed me and took me upstairs. He tyed my hands and feet to the bed posts like Carl had done. I watched as he undressed.

~A lot of mature parts on this sections. So if you want to skip then skip to end of mature part's~

His cock sprung from his boxer's. He came over to me, got on top of me, and took one of my nipples into his mouth. I didn't like this. He made it seem gross. I felt his fingers slide down my stomach to between my legs. They were at my folds and he began fingering me. Since I've only had sex, basically raped once, it still hurt. His mouth left my nipples and went to my fold. He licked and I tried to fight against him.

"You smell so good," he said. I look at him in disgust. He was a sick man. He got up and walked over to his closet. He grabbed something and walked back over. He had a belt in his hand.

"Please don't do this," I beg.

"Then you shall listen. I want you to watch me as I touch myself. You will watch until I cum and if you don't I shall beat you with my belt." I didn't want to watch him.

"No." It was the wrong move. I should've said yes. I felt a searing pain on my stomach. He hit me with the belt.

"Say yes or I'll hit you again," he said.

"Yes. I'll watch." He smiled and began touching himself. He started from tweaking his nipples, going down his stomach, and grabbed his penis. He began to jerk himself off. What I didn't know next was when he shoved his dick into me. I scream in pain. There wasn't pleasure at all. He hit me with the belt over and over again and rapped me until he cummed. He got off of me and left the room.

~End of mature parts~

I use the bathroom that was in the room. I showered and cleaned the new wounds that I had. I was careful. I washed my hair and got out. I dress in a nightgown and lay on the bed with my hair dripping wet. There wasn't a towel for me to use or anything for me to dry off with. I didn't cry this time. I was done with crying, I was done being scared, I just wanted someone to care for me.

I let sleep take over.

~So I've been having time to update, because I'm not at home and I don't have Internet since I'm at my Uncle Marks house. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!!