Chapter 7.

Chapter 7. Harmony's P.O.V

I had fallen into a deep slumber after Anna left. Thinking about how I was to be auctioned off to another vampire to be used as a slave. I just wanted to go home, see my family, and be with my friends or whoever I had.

"Lady Harmony. I shall prepare you for the auction." A vampire had entered my room. She was a lovely looking lady. Her hair was fire red, her skin pail, freckles scattered her cheeks, her eyes bright blue, and she wore a black tunic with a white skirt, and expensive designer heels.

"What do I wear?" I ask her. She smiled, showing me her fangs.

"I'll prepare a bath for you and you will choose a lovely gown to wear. Some of these vampire's are excited to meet you. Some of them are rare auctioneers who don't normally show up, but they'll love you," she said. She held out her hand and I got up and took it. She led me down the slave hallway and into another building which was bigger this time.

"My friend Fletcher will help pick out a gown with you. He is very picky sometimes, but he is usually good with what color looks best on someone." She led me to a room, which was bigger then the one I was in, and she let go off my hand. I look around in awe. The floor was made out of blue marble, the walls of glass, and the ceiling was made of the same marble flooring, with a dangling crystal chandelier.

"Wow," I gasp. It was truely beautiful. I look at the bed that was in the corner.

"Lady Harmony your bath is ready," the vampire said. She showed me the bathroom and I undress. I slip into the tub and let the water clean me. I scrub my dirty skin, but was careful to make sure I didn't press to hard. I was still bruised. How will I be lovely looking to these vampire's f I'm covered in bruises?

I was finally done and I got out. I drain the tub and pull on the rob that was hung on the door. It was made of silk. I walk back out to the room. The girl wasn't there, instead there was a man.

"M'lady I'm Fletcher. I'll help with the gown," he said. He drug me towards the closet and opened it.

"These are beautiful," I told him. He smiled.

"Thank you. I make them myself. I think blue would look good on you, but I think a skin tight gown would look good with that body of your's. Have you ever shown cleavage?" I smirk.

"Of course. I wore clothes that showed to much, but it's what I was comfortable in. I normally didn't wear it for people's views. I wore it, because I liked it." He nodded and took put a navy blue gown.

"I like your taste. A lot of women aren't like you. So have you met Kit?" Fletcher asked. I sigh and roll my eyes at his name.

"Yeah I have. He told me he was sorry for what was happening me, but he then would be rude. Why are you being nice to me?"

"Well I'm not sure M'lady. You're not scared of me?" He asked. I shake my head.

"You haven't hurt me like the other's. I'm scared to be auctioned off to someonr who is going to hurt me and I don't want that. I'm 19 I was suppose to be living my life, but now I'm here stuck as a slave, something I've never wanted to do." Fletcher looked at me and gave me a sad smile.

"I don't normally feel bad for my clients, but something is telling me you're gonna be good for someone, but I don't know who, anywho I need to get you ready. Get in the dress, it had padding in the boob area," he said. I giggle a little as he used the word boob. What am I doing?

"How do I look presentable if I have bruises showing and scars?" I ask looking at my skin. Fletcher smiled.

"Oh you'll see. Now sit on the bed, I need to do your hair and make up." I smile.

"Are you gay?" I ask out of the blue. Fletcher looked at me and nodded with a sad expression. "What is it?"

"I would be killed if the Royals know I'm attracted to men."

"Royals? Who are they?" I ask.

"Their the rulers of vampire's. They make the rules. They don't believe that gay vampire's should be with men, because that means they can't carry a child. All the royals hold magic blood in them. Their not related, but if you're born with a special power you are to become a royal. That's why if someone becomes a vampire they don't really like them. Most of us are Pureblood, born as vampire's, and that's normally how you get magic blood inside you. It'll be very rare if someone who is turned would have magic blood, because they were turned not born as one, you're make up is done and so is your hair."

I didn't even notice he was working on it. I get up and walk to the mirror. It didn't look like me. My hair was curled and you couldn't see my bruises or scars. He did wonderful. I turn to him.

"Fletcher, I believe you should be happy. You like guys, so what. It's what makes you happy, and you should be with whoever you want. I have faith," I told him. He smiled at me.

"Thank you M'lady. Now you should be ready to be auctioned. Lady Garcia will show you the way."

"Who is she?" I ask.

"She's the women who brought you here. She prepared your bath." I nod and he led me to the door. I walk out to find Lady Garcia waiting for me.

"You look stunning. Now to the auction building." I was barefoot, but I didn't mind. We made our way to the building and Garcia brought me inside. She took me down a hallway in into a room, pushing me in and closing the door. It was dark. A curtain rose, thousands of vampire's filled the seats, I was on a stage.

"Gentlemen, welcome to our auction to buy miss Lady Harmony. She is 19 and she is quite the beauty. Let's start with 2,000. Do we got 2,000?" I see a hand raise. "2,000 down in the front, do we have 4,000?"

Another hand went up. The numbers went up. People kept raising their hands, some shouting out numbers. I looked at each vampire. They were big. They scared me.

"50 million dollars!" I gasp. That was so much, just to have me? I look to see who it was, but he didn't look familiar.

"50 million going Once, Twice, and sold to Troy Adams." The vampire made its way down the Isle and up to the stage. He was cute, but not my type. He looked at me and smirked.

"Your mine now princess."

~I did pretty darn good with this one. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!!