Chapter 23.

Chapter 23. Kit's P.O.V

"Welcome to Diamond Hotel. What can I be service for you today?" I look at the human in front of me.

"I'd like to book a Hotel room. I have my husband and I coming in for our honeymoon," the woman said.

"Okay, you will get the 4th floor honeymoon suite. The price is 300 a night, but since it's our deal you will get 40 percent off your second night."

"Oh wow. Thank you. I'll see you guys tomorrow." The lady walked away after giving me information so I could sign her up and book her room.

"Kit?" I turn around to see Elija. He was wearing a nice tux. We had to so we looked fancy. It was Carl's idea.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"It's Harmony. She's sick," he said. I was out of the room before you knew it. If anything was wrong with my mate I was always going to try and get to her. I found her in our room. She looked miserable.

"Harmony?" She looks up at me and gave me a weak smile.

"Hi Kit." Her voice sounded strain. She was either screaming or something.

"Elija told me you were sick." She looked down at her hands.

"I'm not exactly sick. I'm just throwing up," she said. How is she throwing up? She's a vampire. Vampire's don't get sick.

"Then what exactly is wrong?" She looked at me and I could tell she was nervous to tell me somehing.

"I'm pregnant." Those word caught me off gaurd. She was pregnant. SHE WAS PREGNANT!!!!

"That's impossible. Vampire's can't conceive," I said. I was so confused. I mean if she is pregnant that is great, but how?

"I went and saw someone today. It's rare. The last vampire who got pregnant was someone named Anastasia." I pull her into a hug and kiss her.

"We'll be the best parent's ever. I love you," I said.

"I love you too."

~Oh my God this chapter is so short and I apologize, but this story is coming to end soon and I have no idea what to write. I feel like I led this on and felt as if I lost my idea for this book, because I'm not liking how it's turning out. I know some of you like it and I won't delete it, but all in all I am not enjoying it. Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!!