Chapter 27.

Chapter 27. Harmony's P.O.V

I felt a tickling sensation on my cheek. It felt weird. Why was I feeling this? I opened my eyes to see Kit, next to my face, breathing heavily. He also had a big smirk smacked on him.

"Get the fuck away fom my face." He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Your hair is so hideous," he said. I looked at him and glared.

"Thanks for pointing that out to me captain obvious." I was not a morning person, and being pregnant made me tired. I feel like the baby is growing quickly. It probably had to do with the fact I was a vampire.

"We need to do something. I'm tired of this place. We should go out," Kit suggested.

"People think I'm dead Kit. My parent's don't know I'm alive. So how will we go out?" I ask.

"Well my lovely, I meant go out when it's dark, and as of right now it is dark, it is not morning. You slept through the whole day." I get off the bed and looked out the window. He was right. Darkness surrounded the hotel.

"What if someone notices me?" I ask. I haven't been in town or anything since I was kidnapped, maybe I shouldn't use that word since I love being here, God I'm so weird.

"I can wipe memories. I legitly just found out I can erase someone's mind," he told me. I sigh.

"I guess. Let me change." He kissed me before he left the room. I change into black leggings, long sleeved white shirt, and a pair of grey ugg boots. I put my hair in a pony tail and walk out of the room.

"HOT DAMN!" I jump a little at Kit's voice and looked at him.

"You scared the Hell out of me." I glare at him while he laughs and I couldn't help but smile a little. He called me hot.

"Are you ready?"

"Obviously, since you practically yelled hot damn when I came out." He chuckled. I followed him outside.

"Ready to for a run?" He asked.

"Isn't it not good for the baby?" I ask.

"Well, since the baby is full vampire it won't effect her or him. Let's go." I follow him more into the cold night, not that it effected me since I'll be use to any kind of weather. We started jogging at a slow pace and then I decided to run a little faster and the wind started blowing in my hair. I could hear him coming up behind me so I pushed myself harder.

I could see lights and a road coming into view. I stopped and felt Kit wrap an arm around my waist. We walk across the road. I could see the familiar store's that I always went to. I walked up to a restaurant and peeked inside.

I saw them. They were sitting at our table. Both of my parent's were sitting and eating. They were talking about me to someone. Luckily for me. I could hear and tuned in on them.

"How long has it been since Harmony died?" My mom's friend asked.

"About 5 months. She died in a house fire. They found her in there and we weren't even there. I miss her."

"She was a beautiful girl. I remember when she was little. She loved everything. She didn't care about getting dirty. She always played in the mud next to our house."

I stopped listening and looked at Kit. He looked inside the restaurant and then at me.

"That's them?" He asked.

"Yeah." I looked back to my mom. She was beautiful. I missed her too. I missed talking with her and hugging her. Telling her I loved her. I see my mom look at me.

Wait. She can't know I'm alive. She stood up from her chair and looked closer. I was shocked I couldn't move. She started making her way towards me and I felt myself being pulled away. I look around and see we were on top of a building.

"Jane what's wrong?"

"I thought I saw my daughter. Whoever I saw looked so much like her. I need to see someone. Dan was right. I can't do this anymore."

What does my mom mean? Is she okay? I need to know. But yet, I can't.

~Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been updating. I'm not really into this book anymore like I use to be. I might finish it soon, but with being in college it's hard. Hope you guys liked the chapter. Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!!