Chapter 2.

Chapter 2. Kit's P.O.V

"Did you hear about Carl's new toy?" My sister asked me. I was in my room not caring what others were doing. My sister Cara isn't really my sister, she has just been there ever since I was turned.

"No. I don't really care. He's always getting a new toy, and their all ugly," I told her.

"Not this one. She's beautiful. I heard they called her a slut back in her school. She probably banged every guy she saw. All I know is her name is Harmony, and she's just really pretty."

"Honestly I don't care. She'll probably turn out like all of Carl's toy's. Sex addicts," I said. I could see Cara roll her eyes.

"You need to lighten up. You're always so angry with everyone. Why?" She asked. I turned to look at her

"I want revenge, Cara. I know I'm the strongest vampire, but I've only been one for 30 years. I want to know who my creator was." I could see her sigh and walk over to me. She placed a hand on my shoulder.

"We all want to know who changed us, but at least enjoy being immortal. At least we don't die," she said. I chuckle and nod at the same time.

"True. It's just, I was taken away from my family and I never got to seem them again. Their dead now," I told her. She looked at me with sad eyes. There was a knock on my door. I went to answer it, it was Carl. I snarl at him.

"No need for the attitude," he said. I glare at him.

"Why are you here?" I ask him. He smirked.

"Come see my new toy. She's a beauty."

"I've heard. Isn't she a slut?"

"That's what people call her, but she smells like a virgin. Anyway come with me to see her," he offered again. I sigh. I knew he would keep bugging me to come see her, as he has with his other toy's.

"Fine." He smiled and I followed him down the stairs, down another flight of stairs, and into his cellar. We walked down the hallway and stopped at a door.

"She's a little nervous and scared so be careful," he told me. I nod and he unlocked the door, walking inside.

"Wake up darling. I brought you someone to meet." A light was turned on and I saw the girl. She had black hair, beautiful bright blue eyes, and tan skin.

"What's her name?" I ask, forgetting what Cara called her.

"Her name is Harmony Nelson. She's 19 I believe. She was all alone when I took her. Look at her clothes, she looks like a slut." I could see a bruise underneath her eyes. I narrow my eyes at her and she coward towards the corner. She looked so fragile and easy to break.

"I think I've seen enough," I said.

"You don't want to hear her speak?" Carl asked. I shake my head.

"I'd rather listen to a rat squeak instead of listening to a slut's voice." Carl raised his eyebrows in amusement and I could see the hurt in the girls eyes.

I felt bad, but I couldn't stand watching them torture this poor human. I walk out of the door and head back to mine.

~I'm not that good with coming up with a lot of ideas, but this turned out better then I thought it would. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!!