Chapter 16.

Chapter 16. Harmony's P.O.V

"I was sold into slavery."

Those words shocked me. If he was sold into slavery then why is he doing it himself?

"But that doesn't make sense. If you were sold into slavery and now working in it. I don't get it," I told him. He sighed.

"I ran away. After being turned and being sold I did all the dirty work. Sometimes when a human is turned into a vampire they lose their memories, it's very rare though, I lost my memory. Through my years I was taught that slavery was okay and that this is how the world is now. I was a little suspicious, but I believed my maker. Her name was Danielle. She forced herself onto me, taught me how to be the best owner of an auction slave house, and then I found out everything. I found out slavery for vampires is wrong, that's why the Royal vampires don't know about us. But with only knowing little that slavery was wrong and that I was sold I ran away. I found this place, made quit a bit of friends, and they helped me with this place since. I guess I got carried away and didn't realize the consequences I was putting myself into."

"Carl, you can stop this. This is your business and you're the boss. End it now and no one has to get hurt. These girls can go home and be back with their families."

"I've been running this company for year's. How can I stop when all I have to live for is this?" He looked at me. Guilt and sadness was seen in his eyes.

"If you give this up you can turn this place into a wonderful hotel. I can help you clean the rooms, we can get rid of the cells in the basement and turn it into a small bar. Carl this doesn't have to be your life anymore."

"You really think I can change my life after so many year's? I've hurt people. I did things to you that I shouldn't have and I regret everything. I guess it's how I was taught and I couldn't get it out of my head."

I could feel the relief and knew these girls would be okay.

"So how exactly are these girls suppose to go back and not remember being kidnapped?" I ask.

"We have one vampire who can erase any memories. She's refused to go to the Roayls. Harmony meet Maria." My eyes widened in shock. My best friend was a vampire and she never told me?

"Why?" Was all I said. I could see guilt in her eyes.

"It was a risk if I told you. I wanted to live a normal life too and I guess in the end it was a mistake," she said.

"I went through all of this. I messaged you before I was kidnapped and you didn't do anything about it," I exclaimed.

"At least I'm here now. I don't have to lie anymore. Looks like you're already a vampire, surprisingly."

"I'm sorry that it's a big deal that I am. I'm sorry that I was kidnapped. I'm sorry I was raped. I'm sorry for being beaten. I guess this is what I really wanted huh? I never wanted this. I never wanted to be a part of this, but I'm going to have to live with it."

Maria looked at me and sighed. She grabbed my hands.

"No, I'm sorry. I should've told you and it was my fault. I just felt ashamed that I was known for a killer. People wouldn't be to happy to know I was a vampire." I nod.

"Carl maybe putting down the slave building. I may have convinced him to stop doing this." She looked at me surprised.

"Really?"

"And for once I'm really happy."

~I updated for ya'll. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!!