Chapter 14

Chapter 14. Kit's P.O.V

I had to kiss her. I had to feel her against me and I needed to feel the love. She said she loved me and I wanted to believe it. Our lips moved in sync and I could feel her arms snake around my neck as I pulled her close to me, my hands resting on her waist.

"I don't want to leave," she said pulling away to look at me. Her eye's were red from crying. I stroke her chin.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have told you to go. I love you too," I told her. She smiled and I brought her lips back to mine.

"KIT!" I pull away and turn to see Cara.

"What?" I ask in annoyance. I heard Harmony giggle, I look at her, wink, and pulled her along as we made our way over to Cara.

"Come head inside we need to talk about Elija." We head inside.

"Where did Carl place him?" I ask her, hoping somewhere safe. He seemed liked a really nice guy.

"Put him down where the others are," she said. I knew what she was talking about. Carl is one of those people, if someone did something, for example talk back, he would put them down in the basement of the building. It's gross and smelly down there. I don't get why he can't clean it.

"Really? Alright, let's just grab him. He can stay in my room," I said.

"Where is he?" Harmony asked.

"Down in the basement. I don't want you to see it," I told her.

"I have to," she said. I sigh. I can't fight with her.

"The basement isn't a nice place. It's where Carl puts people that disobey him. It smells and it's gross, that's why I don't want you going down there," I told her.

"Elija is my friend. I'm sure it's not that bad, I has to go through worse." She was right.

"Okay. Let's go." I had Harmony follow down behind me. The stairs were creaky and needed a new coat of paint. The stench of urine, mold, and dust filled my nose. I gag in disgust. I really hate having strong vampire senses.

"Elija?" I heard Harmony call out.

"I'm at the end," a voice answered back. We make our way to the end of the hallway. I could see a body curled into a ball, trying to not get wet from the water that was leaking in.

"You're okay." Harmony grabbed ahold of the cell bars. Elija got up and took a hold of Harmony's hands.

"Thank you for coming. I don't get why he put me down here, of all things, I'm not bad," he told her. I felt jealousy rise in me. He was touching my mate.

"Where's the key?" I ask. Harmony looked at me then back at the bars.

"Can't we just rip them off?"

"Carl would be pissed if we did so we ca-," SQREEEEEEECH! She really just did that? I look at Harmony and at the cell bars. They were torn apart. I basically smack my face with the palm of my hand.

"We weren't gonna find the key. Carl can be mad all he wants, but he can grow up and be a man," she said. Elija came out and Harmony pulled him into a hug.

"Thank you," he told her.

"Let's go," I said through gritted teeth. We head back upstairs and into my room. I let Elija take the extra bed I had and I sat on my own with Harmony beside me.

"What's wrong?" She asked. I look at her and sigh.

"Nothing," I lied. She gave me the 'Really? Your gonna lie to me' look. "Fine I was just jealous." She chuckled.

"Of what?" She asked.

"How much you cared for him," I pointed to Elija. She grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes.

"Kit, you know that Elija is gay right? You don't have to worry. We're just close, because he didn't do anything bad to me when I was staying with that monster and he's like a good best friend, besides I love you." My eyes lit up and she leaned in and kissed me.

"You guys are cute," someone said. I pull away to see Elija looking at us. I chuckle.

"Thanks man." He smiled and went back to whatever he was doing.

"I love you too."

~See? I told you I was working on chapter 14. I really do feel like I rushed into this story and I'm not enjoying it to be honest, but please Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!!