Chapter 22. (Warning)

Chapter 22. Harmony's P.O.V

Waking up and feeling refreshed was probably one of the best things I've ever felt. I sit up from the bed I was laying in and look around. I didn't recognize the room, but Kit was sleeping next to me.

"Kit?" I whisper. He moved around in his sleep, but didn't wake up. I sigh and get out of bed. I was wearing something that resembled a hospital gown.

"Harmony?" I turn around to see Kit sitting up. I run to him and wrap my legs and arms around him.

"I missed you," I said. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed you too my beautiful girl." He called me his girl. I blush and pull away to look at him.

"I need new clothes," I told him.

"Carl bought a you some and left a pair on the table. Go ahead and change." I look to see that there was clothes and I felt dumb, because I didn't notice them. I'm debating if I should change in here or in a different room. I'm sure Kit wouldn't mind. I slid the gown off and felt a pair of eyes on me.

"Kit?" I ask. I didn't get an answer, but felt hand come to my shoulders.

"You look so beautiful," Kits voice whispered in my ear. I shiver and felt his hand go to my right breast.

"Make love to me," I said. Kit grabbed me and brought me back to the bed.

"I'll make sure to give you pleasure instead of pain," he said. I slip his shirt off and his mouth came down to mine. His tongue found its way inside my mouth and I felt him squeeze my nipple, causing me to gasp in pleasure. I help him with his pants and boxer's. He was big, but I knew I was ready.

He started kissing down my cheek, to my neck, leaving butterfly kisses on my stomach and made his way down to my sex. I felt his tongue and I gasp. I never felt anything like this before. I felt a finger slip inside me and I became a moaning mess. I needed him and I knew he needed me too.

"You taste so good," Kit said. He made his way back up and kissed me again. I felt his member at my entrance and he pushed in a bit. We looked into each other's eyes, not looking away. He was all the way in and he started moving. He thrusted into me and I moan louder.

"Faster," I said. He did and I could feel pleasure all over. This was better, I felt loved. I didn't feel that disgust or hatred when I was raped. I had someone who loved me and cared for me. His name was Kit, my mate.

"I love you," he said. I look into his eyes as he kept thrusting into me. I was close.

"I love you too," I said. I could tell we were both close. He went harder and faster and I could feel the pleasure.

"I'm close," he said.

"Me too." I felt my release and I moaned loudly as possible as I came. He followed not to long after, cumming inside me.

"I've never loved someone as I love you." I look into his eyes and felt tears in mine.

"I finally feel loved and you're the reason why I'm happy. You made me feel loved." I see a smile form on his face and he kissed me. He pulled out and we get cleaned up. I change into new undergarments, a pair of leggings that go grey at the bottom, a maroon sweater, and black leather boots. Kit changed into new boxer's, a pair of black jeans, a grey dress shirt, and black army boots. We were kind of matching besides my wearing a maroon sweater.

"We have to go meet up with Carl and Elija." I almost forgot about Elija. I run out of the room and down the hallway. Kit ran after me and I found both of them in the main building.

"ELIJA!" He turned to me and looked at me surprised. We hugged.

"You look so much better," he said.

"What do to mean?" I ask.

"When Kit brought you back you had bruises and marks all over your body. You've been asleep for a week. Your body had to heal. You were taking in so much pain from healing someone else. But now I'm glad you're back," he said.

"Glad to see you back," Carl said. I look at him and smile.

"It feels good to be back." I felt Kit come up beside me and Carl and Elija looked at us.

"You guys did it," Elija said.

"Pff no," I said. Kit laughed.

"Don't lie! You totally did the dirty. Anyway we're here because we wanted to see if you wanted to work with us." Carl wanted us to work, here?

"I'd love to," I said. I could live a normal life. Be with someone I love and still be able to work. I am happy.

~I updated. So I'm not good with writing sex scenes. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!! Also check out my new book A Coffee Date!!