Chapter 10.

Chapter 10. Kit's P.O.V

"What do you mean you won't help me?" I looked at Cara with disbelief. She wasn't going to help me find money to get Harmony back.

"Kit I can't help you with, because I need the money," she said. I cross my arms and look at with anger.

"What do you need the money for? You have everything you've ever wanted." She looked away and sighed.

"I want to buy my own slave," she said. Shock filled me. I thought she was against the whole slave thing. Anger filled me.

"Cara, why do you want a slave. I thought you were against it." She sighed.

"I want to buy one so they can live a normal life. I don't want those girls going through so much pain. And besides I kind of want a sister," she told me.

"Cara, I know that's what you want, but you need a lot of money. A lot of those vampire's have a lot of money and can bid high. Maybe after we get Harmony I can try to help you with getting one of them."

"Who bought her?" She asked.

"Troy Adams. He said he will try to keep her safe, from not getting bit, but his other vampire's can do whatever they want. Cara I don't want her to be hurt anymore." I knew she could see the sadness in my eyes. I was staring to fall for this girl.

"Why do you like her so much. I just thought it was a crush. It seems like you're falling for her."

"I think I am." I could see something in her eyes light up. She pumped both her fists in the air.

"Finally, no more of you complaining about who turned you!" She said happily. I chuckle.

"You'll help me?" I ask her.

"Well yeah. I guess if we get her back she could be like my sister." I pull her into a hug.

"Do you know a way to get money?" I ask her. She pulled away and gave me the, 'Really man' look.

"I know someone who could lend us the money, but he's hard to get through," she said.

"Who is it?" I ask, starting to get impatient.

"Well, it's Carl. He's lended me money so I could get a few things so he might for this."

"You really epect me to go to him after what he has done to Harmony?"

"How else are you going to get the money?" She was right. It was the only way. We walk to his room and knock. He answered quickly and let us inside.

"What can I do for you?" He asked.

"We need money," Cara said. Carl smiled and looked at her.

"For what? I gave you some so you could get that new dress. What else do you need?"

"I have to buy Harmony," I said. Carl looked at me.

"Wasn't she already bought?" He asked, confused.

"Yes, but Troy said I can buy her from him. Please Carl, she's my soul mate." I could hear him sigh.

"How much does he want?"

"I don't know exactly."

"How much did he buy her for?"

"50 million dollars," I said. I could see the shock on his face.

"Damn, that's a lot of money, but I'll pay him that much. I just don't have the money right now," he said.

"Carl, I need it now so she doesn't have to suffer," I said.

"Well I'll get payed soon, so you're just gonna have to wait. Now please leave. I'll call for you when my money comes in." Cara and I left back to our room. All I could hope for is that she's doing... okay.

~I hope people are still reading this. I don't want to continue updating and people not read it. It was doing good when I first published it, but I shouldn't be complaining lol. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!!