Chapter 26.

Chapter 26. (Still Elija's P.O.V)

He looked at me. His eyes filling with tears. He's never shown me his tears. When he cried he always sent me away.

"That's really your decision?" He asked.

"Yes. I want to be with you. I don't forgive you yet, but if you show me that you can change I will. I want to be happy with you. So yes I'll give you a chance." He looked happy. He leaned in and kissed me. I pulled back.

"Not right now," I told him.

"I promise, I'll prove that I love you," he said.

(Harmony's P.O.V)

"HARMONY!" I sit up quickly from my sleeping posture I was in. I look around tiredly.

"What, what?" I ask. I look to see who yelled at me and found it was Maria. What was she doing here? I haven't seen her in a long time.

"Elija is gone." I look at her with eye's wide opened.

"What do you mean, gone?" I ask her. I get out of bed quickly. "I need to find him before he gets hurt."

"Harmony, he went to Troy's," was all she said. I was confused.

"How do you know this? How do you know he went there?"

"I tracked him. I went to his room to talk to him and he wasn't there. I tracked him to see where he went and found him at Troy's. Do you know why he's there?" She asked. I sit back on the bed and sighed.

"Yeah, I do."

"Are thing's okay?"

"I'm not sure if I'm right, but I believe he wants to patch thing's with Troy. Like he wants to start over with him."

"Does that upset you?"

"Kind of. I don't think I can forgive him like I did with Carl. Carl didn't change me, yes he raped me, but he wants to change, and he is becoming a better person then he was before. Troy will never change."

"You're wrong!" I turn around to see Elija.

"Elija."

"You're wrong about Troy. He told me he wants to change for me. He wants to love me again. You need to get over what he did to you, you need to move on," he said.

I felt my throat clench and tears build in my eye's. How could he be saying this to me? He knew what I went through so how could he say this?

"Why?" I ask. "Why would you say that?"

"Because holding a grudge will never get you anywhere Harmony. I know what it's like. He's my mate. He wants to change, but you need to move on, like you did with Carl."

"What's going on here?" I look up to see Kit. He looked at me, saw the tears, and looked at Elija.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HER!" He screamed at Elija. He walked over to me and took my face into my hand's. He wiped away the stray tear and pulled me to him. I look at Elija and watch as he walks away.

"I need to sleep," I said.

"Is everything okay?" Kit asked. I pull away from him.

"Yeah, I just need time. Can you lay with me?"

"Yeah." I got back into my bed with Kit along side me.

"I wonder when the baby will be here," I said. Kit looked at me. He placed his hand on my stomach

"We'll know when she or he gets here. So what's up with Elija?" He asked. I sighed.

"He wants to start over with Troy. He wants me to move on because I don't like him and I don't want to forgive him yet. I guess what he said hurt me."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I'll talk to him tomorrow about it. Right now I just want this moment to be about us," I told him. I look up at my love and smile.

"Sleep my beautiful. You're tired."

He was right. I was tired. Being stressed and over thinking on things made me tired.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

~This chapter could've been better, but hope you liked it. Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!!