Chapter 25.

Chapter 25. Elija's P.O.V (Ooh, never seen this coming)

I felt... sad, broken, and depressed. My heart wanted him. My mate. He the one who was suppose to love me and not hurt me. Harmony doesn't understand, well, he did rape her so I can see where she's coming from.

I decided to leave. Not leave and not come back, cause I will, but I had to see him. To see how he was doing. It was a long ways there and when I got there I felt nervous. I felt scared. I didn't know what to do. I stood outside of the gate. I was about to say something, but the gates opened.

I walk in and up to the palace. It reminded me when I first came here. When he bought me, when he first loved me, before he started buying humans and using them for sex. The door opened and Troy stood there.

"Come in," he said. I let myself in and look around the place. It hasn't changed much besides the couch, which was broken.

"So? How've you been?" I ask him. I turn to look a him. He had dark circles under his eye's. He didn't seem happy. This was his fault.

"I missed you," he told me. I cross my arm's.

"I know. But we need to talk. I've missed you too, but we have to figure something out," I said.

"Elija, I want to apologize for every I've done. I'm not a good mate. I... it's just how I grew up and I guess I didn't think about your feelings."

"You knew what my feelings were. The first day you brought me here was the best day of my life. Not only are you my mate, but you're also my maker. You use to love me and now you don't."

"Elija! I do love you I do. I'd never forget the first day I layed eye's on you. I still love you. I want to make things right. I want to love you again like I did in the beginning. I know I could never make up for what I did. I know that everything I've done can't be forgiven for. I broke your trust and I cheated on you. I did things that are beyond anything. I've hurt people, but I want to change for you."

I had tears streaming down my cheeks.

"You hurt me so much Troy. I wanted to die," I said. I fell to my knees and arms instantly wrap around me.

"Please give me a chance. I want to start over I want to be with you forever, please," he begged. I look up at him. I'm going to give him my honest answer.

"After everything, my choice is..."

~Gotta wait for he next chapter. This was short, but I promise the next one will be longer!! Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!!