Chapter 28. (Warning)

Chapter 28.

We had finally made it back home. Kit was worried about me. I didn't say anything. How can I? I saw my parent's. How could I just do this? My mother looked awful.

"Harmony?" I look up to see Kit. "You need to say something. What's wrong?" He asked.

"When we saw my parent's my mother looked as if she hasn't slept in a while. They're not happy. I just don't know what to do."

"I know it's hard. I left behind a lot becoming a vampire. I gave up my friend's, my family, everything because I would've been thirsting for blood. Before coming here I was killing people, now I'd prefer blood in a bottle or something, anything. But you have me and I will help you through this."

I smile at him and lean in to kiss him. He stopped me before my lips met his. He held my face in his hands and looked straight into my eye's.

"I love you." He smashed his lips against mine and he groaned. I knew where this was going.

Be prepared

He lifted my up and I wrapped my legs around him. He led us to our room and placed me on the bed. He got on top of me and deepened the kiss. His hand went under my shirt and he squeezed my breast. He pulled away and lifted my shirt off including my bra. His mouth wrapped around my nipple and I let out a pleasured moan.

"Kit," I whispered. He knew what I wanted, what I needed. I needed him. To feel him in me. His hands roamed down to my pants and slide them and my panties down leaving me naked. His eyes roamed my body

"You're so beautiful. My beautiful girl." He kissed down my stomach and to my sex. I felt a finger slip inside me and I buck my hips in pleasure.

"I need you," I said. I heard him slip his pants off and I look at him in his naked glory. This was my mate. His mouth came back to mine and felt his cock at my entrance. He pushed in and all I could do was moan. He thrusted in.

"OH God," he whispered. He brought his lips to my nipple and took it into his mouth again. I felt his tongue swirling around it and he started going faster.

"Ah ah ah," left my mouth as I was getting close. I could tell Kit was too.

"I'm close," he said. I finally came and he followed not to far, coming inside me. He pulled out and cleaned me up before we changed.

"I love you too," I told him. He sat next to me and kissed my neck. He continued to my neck. "I swear if you don't stop we're going for round two."

He pulled away and laughed.

"I have to leave soon to work. You don't mind staying here for a little by yourself?"

"No, I'm fine here. I'm just tired. I might take a nap. Go ahead, I'll be fine by myself," I told him. I felt his lips against my forehead and heard him when he left the room. I close my eye's and let sleep take over.

It was when I woke and I heard a loud crash. I sit up in my bed quickly to look around.

"Kit?" I look at the time to see it was 9 in the morning. He should've been done with work by now. I get up and turn to light on to see where the crash came from. When the room was lit up a man, who I may say was large, stood in the middle of my room. I froze and look at him with widened eye's.

"W... who are you?" I ask. I was scared, I couldn't move.

"The names Brock. You're coming with me." I went to run, but the man grabbed me, put a hand over my mouth, and pushed me up against the wall.

"P... please.... stop," I said into his hand. He chuckled.

"I swear if you scream I'll kill you right here right now." Tears slipped down my cheeks.

"What do you want?"

"You. My palace needs a vampire who can heal and you're the perfect match," he said. He ran and jumped out the window. I screamed, but realized I was nowhere near the hotel. The only thing Kit could sense was that I was in trouble.

Kit's P.O.V

"Okay guy's I need to head up now," I told Carl and the rest of my friend's. I felt something off about Harmony. She may be having a nightmare. I rush up the stairs and into our room. The vase I had was smashed and the window was open.

I felt the rage inside me. Someone took my mate. The problem is she'll be having her baby soon. I could feel her fear in me since we have mated. I quickly rush down the stairs.

"Harmony is missing," I said. Cara looked at me.

"Again? Do you know who took her?" She asked.

"No, their scent was unfamiliar. Maybe you could try? She's going to be giving birth soon. I need her here."

"You're so demanding. I think I liked you better when you wanted revenge on your maker." I glare at my sister and flip her off.

"I know who took her." I look over and see Carl coming into the room.

"Who?"

"His name is Brock. He lives in a palace, but I'm not sure where. He's good at hiding his scent, but wasn't so lucky when he kidnapped your mate."

"FUCK!" I slam my hand down on the table. "Why did they take her?"

"Probably because she can heal. They've been trying a vampire who can heal and luckily for them Harmony was an option."

"I need to find her or else she'll be giving birth at that palace. She needs to be safe here with us, I am not letting her live like she was when she started this life."

"Kit. It'll take ages to find that place. Brock will never let you find her. He's good at hiding, that's why no one can ever find him, not even when the Royals were. Trust me, we need to find someone who has been there."

I look at Carl and nod. He was right.

Harmony's P.O.V

I was placed in a cell and was handcuffed to the wall. I tried pulling my hands free, but the metal was burning my skin.

"What is this?" I ask.

"Undiluted silver. I wouldn't move a lot, it stings."

"You have to let me go. I'm pregnant!" I scream at the man. He chuckled.

"Your baby will grow up here. Once it is born they'll become part of the family. I'll take care of it." That pissed me off.

"No one will touch my baby," I hissed.

"Oh man. A protective mommy. To bad, they won't even know who you are. No one will save you. They can't find this place. You'll be forever," the man said.

"Please, it's my baby. She's mine."

"After you give birth she won't. Now shut it, I'm leaving." I watch as he locks the cell and walks out of the room. I start crying and look at my belly.

"Mommy will get you back. She will never leave you."

~So I finally updated. Sorry it took a while. Hope you liked it. Next chapter should be up soon or in the next day or so. Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!! Also, please read my completed book "Silver Bells."