Chapter 5.

Chapter 5. Kit's P.O.V

I sat, the girls face in mind, she looked scared. I felt bad for her. She only wanted to live her life as a human. Carl shouldn't have brought the girl.

"Oh Kit!" Speak of the devil. I open my door. Carl stood there with evil in his eyes. He did something to her.

"What do you need?" I ask him. He smiled like he was so innocent. I wanted to gag.

"There's a slave who needs to be cleaned up. It wasn't mine, but she's in the very last room. She's really bloody," he told me. I sigh. Sometimes he makes me go to the rooms and clean the girls. It's sad, because their so scared of men, but who else will go down there?

"Okay. I'll do it. See ya." I walk put the door and over to the slave building. It wasn't big, but it was a nice sized building. I walk in and down the long hallway and made it to the last door. I take a deep breath and walk inside. I look over at the bed. The girls hair was black, she was facing the wall, and she was covered in bruises. Poor girl.

I walk over to the bucket that Carl left with water and a rag inside. Not much, but to clean the blood off of their body.

"Hello," I said. I could see the girls shoulders tense up and she turned to me. My face filled with shock. It was Harmony. She had a welt underneath her eyes, her lip was cut, and her body was just beaten. I raged at the thought of Carl. He did this to her.

"Are you here to hurt me? I don't think I can take it anymore." She was so fragile.

"I'm here to clean you up. I'm so sorry this happened to you," I told her. She nodded and I clean her. I helped her into a blue nightgown. She looked better then before. She didn't have blood smeared everywhere so all she had were cuts and bruises.

"Is he gonna do that to me again?" She asked. I shrug.

"I think he's gonna let other vampire's do their thing with you. I really am sorry this is happening to you." She looked up at me and smiled, tears in her eyes.

"Why are you the only vampire that cares about me?"

"I always care about what happens to the girls, but there is nothing for me to do. I know I'm the strongest vampire, but I can't go against 300." She nodded and looked off at the wall with a sad expression.

"I don't want to continue to live like this. I want to go home," she said.

"I want to help you, but that wouldn't be fair to the other humans who are here, besides not everyone gets to go home." She sighed.

"You're right. You can leave me now. Bye." I got up and walked to the door. I look at her. Something is making me want to help her so bad, but I can't. I leave and go back to my room.

~Holy shit!! I updated again!! 2 chapters in are row lol. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!!