Chapter 13.

Chapter 13. Harmony's P.OV

I couldn't believe he was here. I look at him with anger and hatred.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, hissing at him.

"I see you finally became a vampire, but I'm not here for you, someone else is," he said. I look at him confused and I look behind him to see... him! It was Kit. He was here.

"Harmony?" He looked at me with shock.

"You came from me."

"I had to. Carl got payed and was willing to give me money so I could get you back from him," he said. I smile.

"Thank you, but you don't need to pay. Elija and I got told to leave."

"Who's Elija?"

"This is him. He's Troy's mate, but Elija doesn't want to be part of his games and doesn't want a mate who doesn't love him. Can he come back with us?" I ask. I could still see the shock in Kit's.

"He can't stay," I heard Carl say. I turn to him.

"Why not? He has nowhere to go. He's my friend," I said.

"I said no. If Troy tries to get him back all Hell will turn loose and I can't have my building destroyed," he told me.

"Why not stop. Carl, you can't keep well take humans from their home's. They have family that miss them. Would you take a girl if she had a kid?" I could see Carl was just getting annoyed. He didn't care.

"Does it look like I care? No, now like I said, he's not staying."

"What about your family?"

"Harmony stop," I heard Kit say.

"No, until he realizes that he's wrong I'm gonna ask him about his family. So what happened to them Carl? Were they human? Vampire? Or did you kill them? If you had a family you would know what it's like to feel lost then. I want to go back to mine so badly, but you took that away from me."

"Shut up," he snarled. He got up into my face.

"Or what? You can't hurt me anymore. I'm pretty sure I can do more damage to you then you can to me." He grabbed my throat, but he wasn't doing any damage.

"I will kill you," he said.

"You're getting upset over nothing. I just want my friend to stay, that's all," I told him. He let me go.

"He's not going with us."

"Carl, just let her bring him," Kit said. I look over at him. He looked upset about something.

"God, you guys act like kid's. He can stay for a week, but after that he has to find somewhere else to go." I hug Elija and we get into the back of Carl's car. I sit next to Kit, but he didn't once look at me or say anything to me. Wonder what his problem was.

When we arrive back to the building I could feel memories coming back, but now I know nothing will happen to me.

"Kit?" He looked at me.

"Yeah?"

"Can we talk? Just for a bit."

"Okay." I lead him somewhere more private.

"Are you upset about something?" I ask him. He looked at me and scoffed. The Hell?

"Nothings wrong. I'm fine," he said avoiding my gaze.

"Why won't you look at me?" I ask, a hint of sadness on my voice.

"Because your a vampire." I could feel the shock. He was upset, because I was a vampire.

"That doesn't mean anything. I didn't have anything choice," I told him.

"I know, but I don't know. A lot has happened I guess. I think you should go back to your family."

"I can't! They think I'm dead. Wouldn't they wonder why I'm alive?" Why does he have to be like this towards me. I could feel the familiar burn in my eye's, and tears streaked down my cheeks.

"Carl doesn't have to know, go ahead and tell them your a vampire." He turned to look at me, his eyes softened when he saw my shaking frame and tear filled eye's. "Harmony?"

"I love you." I look at him, I could see shock and love in his eye's.

"You love me?" He asked.

"I knew you would come back for me when Troy bought me, after what he did to me I would fall asleep instantly, and I'd dream about you. I guess you were the only who cared when other's didn't. You took care of me, but now I shall go, since that is what you want."

"Don't go." I look at him, he walked towards me, pulled my heads towards his, and felt his lips press against mine.

~I'm sorry. I'm saying that, because I feel like I rushed this and I don't know what happened with me in this chapter, but I really tried, I'm just not feeling it right now, sorry I don't mean to sound like I'm not doing well, because I am, just not today. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!!