Chapter 18.

Chapter 18. Kit's P.O.V

As I open my bedroom door I was horrified at what I saw. Cara was chocking Harmony. I pull her off and Harmony looked up at me. I was pissed.

"What the HELL is going on?" I ask angrily.

"Harmony was going through your stuff," Cara said. I scoff.

"So what if she does? This is her room too," I told her.

"She was looking for anything that has to involve the Royals. She was going to tell them your power." I look at Harmony.

"Is this true?" I ask her.

"I can't believe you two. I was going because they have their own Slavery business and I want to convince them to stop." Cara gave her a guilty look and I just stared shocked.

"I'm sorry," Cara said.

"Me too. I shouldn't have gone through your stuff Kit, without permission. Once I heard that the Royals did it to my mind was like 'I need to stop them.'" I pull Harmony into a hug.

"You don't have to apologize but you can't go. It's to dangerous. Someone could get hurt and we wouldn't know what to do." She looked at me and smiled. Why is she smiling?

"I have my own powers," she said. Cara started jumping up and down.

"What is it? What is it?" She asked like a 4 year old.

"Well I've only used it once. Carl was going to throw out this plant that he had for many year's and I touched it. When I did the flower came back to life." I look at her in shock.

"This means you can bring anything back to life," I said.

"I don't know if I can, I've only done it once and it was with a plant. But we need to go to the Royals and stop them." I knew she was right. If she could get Carl to stop slavery then I'm pretty sure she can stop the Royals.

"We'll go together. It's safer that way. When do you plan on going?" I ask her.

"Now." That's all she said. Literally all she said was, 'Now.'

"If we go now people will be suspicious."

"We could always lie and say that we're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship." I look at her in confusion and she started laughing. I look at Cara and she shrugged.

"Um... okay?" She finally stopped laughing.

"Sorry. It was a trend that went on for a while and I was just trying to lightin up the mood." I look at her and she looks at me. I couldn't help but find her blush adorable.

"Okay it was funny. We'll leave later tonight so we have more of an advantage and people won't see us." All I know is that Harmony is determined to do this and I can't stop her from it.

~I know it's a short chapter but it was basically a filler because I didn't know what to write. Can you believe it? The Royals are in on it too? Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!!