Chapter 4. (Warning)

Chapter 4. Harmony's P.O.V

As he carried me down the hallway, I could hear screams of pain. It scared me. I didn't want to be hurt.

"Who's screaming?" I ask. Carl set me down so I was looking at him. He smiled.

"Those were the screams of humans. Their being beaten by their master's, and since I'm gonna have fun with you, then I'm gonna leave you in your room," he said. Fear was all I could think about. He took me into a room and threw me in, I hit the wall with force. I groan in pain, my head hit the wall hard.

"Please don't hurt me. I don't wanna be in pain," I begged. He walked towards me and grabbed my neck, lifting me up, I struggled for breath. Tears pricked my eyes and poured down my cheeks.

"I'm gonna hurt you however I want. You'll do as I please and then I'll be done." He placed me on the bed and chained my hands to the bed. He put rope around my feet so I couldn't escape. All I could think about is what my parents were thinking about right now. If they missed me, were searching for me, or if they didn't care, but I couldn't think like that. I knew they loved me.

"Who's ready?" Carl asked. I look over at him. He had a long black stick in his hand. He walked over to me and eyed my body. I shiver in disgust. His hands trailed down to my shorts and slid them off, same with my shirt, but cutting it off. I was left in my panties and bra.

"Please don't hurt me," I beg, beginning to cry. I knew it wouldn't help, but begging is all I could do now. He smiled and slipped my panties down.

"Don't be scared. All you'll feel is pleasure and soon... pain." He got on top of my and quickly removed his pants and boxers. I didn't watch. I could feel him at my entrance and all I could do was scream as he entered me. There was no pleasure it was all pain.

He hit me with the stick, across my face, he continued to rape me, he slapped, and punched. When he was done, I was beaten and bloody. I was covered in bruises. I was numb. He untied the rope and took off the chains. I was still lying on the bed naked and crying.

"Someone will clean you up. By pet." I heard him leave. All I wanted was to go home and be with my parents. I was scared.

~I updated like a pro lol. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!!