Chapter 12.

Chapter 12. Harmony's P.O.V

I open my eyes slowly and carefully to make sure they didn't hurt from the light beating down on me.

"Finally awake?" I look to my right and saw Troy. It was like my sight got better, because he was more clear. I look around.

"Am I wearing contact's?" I ask. Stupid question, but I remember having to wear glasses when I was younger.

"No, you're a vampire now." I look at him with shock. I was a vampire? Does that mean I'm stronger then them since I'm a new vampire. I sit up quickly.

"Whoa, calm down tiger. You're not use to your powers yet. Also, tonight were gonna have fun," he said. I glare at him.

"I'm not going to play anymore games. I'm done getting hurt," I said.

"Well now since your vampire bruising won't show up. Now since you're a vampire sex slave you have to do as I say," he said. He walked towards me and I crouch and hiss. He looked at me with fear, but then smirked.

"ELI! ELIJA!" I watch as the two man walked into the bedroom. Elija looked at me with shock.

"You turned her?" He asked.

"I did. She's our own personal vampire sex slave, now she won't be worried about bruising," Troy said. I could see the anger and hurt in Elija's eyes. He just wanted his mate. I felt bad for him, he just wanted love.

"I... I can't believe you did this," he said to Troy. Troy looked at him and he could see the hurt in his mate's eyes.

"There is nothing you can do."

"I'm leaving." Troy looked at him with shock.

"What do you mean, your leaving?" He asked.

"I'm don't want to deal with this anymore. I wanted you to be my mate. I wanted you to love me like I love you, but all you do is hurt people and I don't want to be a part of that anymore. Look at that girl. She had a normal life before she was kidnapped and then auctioned off. She has parents who probably miss her like hell, and I've been living here, because you bought me. I thought you actually had a heart, because you treated me with so much kindness, but now you, you're a monster!"

I could see the tears in both of their eye's, but I only felt bad for Elija. He didn't deserve to be a part of this, he just wanted his love.

"Elija, please don't leave. I'll change. I'll change for you okay?"

"I can't do this anymore. Please let me go," Elija begged. I looked at Troy and I knew he wanted to be with Elija, but he lost his one chance.

"Okay. You can leave. You can take Harmony with you too. I'm sorry," he said and ran out of the room. I walk over to Elija and pulled him into a hug.

"I'm so proud of you," I told him.

"I'm know. Me too," he said and started to cry.

"Let's go. He said we could leave. I can go back to Kit, you can come to," I said. He pulled away and nodded. I went to the closet, but stopped when I looked in the mirror. I still had scars. I think no matter what your battle scars will never go away. I pack the clothes I was given and waited out front for Elija. He came walking out.

"So there's a gate, Troy said he'll open it for us," he told me. I nod and we make our way to the gate. We stopped and it opened.

"Ready?" I ask. He looked at me and nodded. We walked through, but when I did I bumped into someone.

"I am so sorry," I said. I look up to see who I apologized to and my eyes widened on shock.

~I finally updated for you shit heads, jk lol. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!!