Chapter 3.

Chapter 3. Harmony's P.O.V

He was beautiful. His shaggy brown hair and blue eyes. He was all I could think about after he left. I was hurt that he called me a slut. Like I said, the clothes I wear are what I feel comfortable in.

"Pet! Wanna watch something so cute?" Carl, my "master" asked. I wanted to say no, but I didn't want him to hit me. He had back handed me when he set me down in this room. I had accidentally bumped him and he got pissed.

"Yes," was all I said. He took out a TV and a DVD player. He held a silver CD in his hand and I wondered what was one it.

"You'll love this. Now let's watch a few home videos of when you were born," he said. He turned on the TV and played the CD. The screen showed my mother giving birth to me. She was holding me. It hurt me to watch it. To know I won't see them ever again. Tears filled my eyes and I look away.

"I don't want to watch this," I told him. I could hear him huff in annoyance.

"Maybe bringing Kit will help you be more social before I take you to the slave part of the building." I watch as Carl got up and walked out of the room. I look around the room. It smelt of rust and something rotten. The door to the cell opened. It was the boy.

"Carl sent me down here to talk with you, but I don't want to talk," he said.

"How can you say that? I just want to at least get along with someone before going to the slave building," I told him. He looked at me in confusion.

"I thought you were his pet," he said.

"I am, but I'm not a slave. I'm suppose to be a sex slave." I could see him shake his head. "What?" I ask him.

"Nothing. I'm just gonna sit and not talk with you. So please don't ask questions," he said. I roll my eyes and look at the tv Carl left in my room.

"Do you guys torture people?" I ask. Kit looked at me and gave me that, "really?" look.

"I said to not ask questions and I wouldn't know. I don't work with the slave building or whatever. I don't believe in the whole thing, let alone love."

"Wow. Well all I can say is I don't want to be here. Can you help me? I have a family I need to get to," I said. He looked at me and glared.

"You think it's easy huh? I'm a vampire, have been for 30 years, I haven't seen my family since. Their all dead. Maybe I shouldn't help you. A lot of us have been here for years, so don't think you're gonna get the good treatment and get to leave when you think someone will help you."

I bite my lip to stop myself from crying. I get sensitive when people yell at me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know," I told him, fear written in my voice. I heard him sigh.

"It's whatever. So did you go to school or something?" He asked, changing the subject.

"College. It was my first year. I wanted to take a year off, but it wasn't fun like I was expecting it. I was made of and called a slut."

"Well I can see why. Why do you wear those clothes?"

"I like them. I feel comfortable in them. I always had this idea of being pretty. My parents weren't home a lot, their still amazing parents, and I know they love me, but no one told me how I looked, so I dressed like how I thought I would look. I don't care what others think. This is me."

I could see a smile on his face, but it went away when I went to look at him. I sigh.

"Carl's coming. I better go. It was nice meeting you," he said. I nodded and he walked out of the room. Carl came in and looked at me with an evil look. He lifted me up, unhooked the chains, and carried me to the slave building.

So to say I was scared. I'm a virgin, suppose to be a sex slave, and I'm giving it up to someone I don't love.

~Another chapter done. So exciting. I'm starting to like this story. As usual it might take me a while to update again, but sometimes I can be a surprise and update quick. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment, Vote, or Share. Stay Beautiful!!!!