The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 7

Magsimula sa umpisa

"And serena this is...Bria, shes the Princess of Ashlovitic.She is my sister and also Daniel's fiancee"

As soon as the last bit filtered my mind , i sort of felt jealous but i could not think that while i was in a room full of mind reading blood suckers.

"Hey.." i never smiled i just stood there glaring at her.

She finally loosened up then walked away and shoved me on the way making my drink tip on the floor, that was making me angry now. Calm down Serena.

"What do you think your doing!"

"Im sorry it was a accident" She gave me a slight fake smile then walked off.

"Oh you better hope it was a accident.."

I turned away before storming out of the other entrance , my blood pressure was rising and i needed to calm down.

"Serena..wait , stop thats just bria shes always like that please come back.." Nick's voice faded in the background and i ignored it.

i gave a last glance and realised everybody was glaring at me including the king. I do not care , if you all stare at me and i know you heard that.

I just made it to the entrance when i smelt something very familar. It attracted me in a weird way and i wanted it , so i focused and breathed in smelling it once again.It smelt of iron and tomato's mixed together, but made my mouth-water. I slowly began to follow the smell when i landed my eyes on a little girl, She looked about thirteen years old and she had ginger long hair which was covering her face , she was crying and i could feel she was hurt and not only metally but physically.I noticed a mark on her arm it was seeping with blood.The blood was distracting. i looked up from the blood and noticed the girl.

The girl was a vampire. She glared up at me noticing i was staring and gave a pleading face. I felt pitty for her and than realised my mouth was wide open . I then realised that i liked the smell of her blood. Oh no, i remembered my talk with daniel about blood about that familiar smell. That was it but it was more subtle then human blood it was less tasty but i still wanted it. I held my breath. I was in hysterics my body was pulling me towards her but i could not go i could not harm her. What is wrong with me, why am i suddenly more attracted to it. IM NOT A MONSTER.

i shouted in my mind.Then without a thought i used my in-human speed that flew me out by the staircase and my grip loosened and my breath became even.I surpose one thing came in handy after all. I sat on the step and i lost it. Tears just flew down my cheeks without a warning. I was so emotional , why do i have to be this person, why did my mother and father not kill me while i had the chance. Im a monster and i will always be one.

I slowly ran out of tears and i just let my head fall on my knee's and wrapped my hands around myself.

I heard foot-steps coming closer and faster and i ignored, i did not care anymore nothing mattered to me right now then to calm down and cry.

"Serena..are you ok? i..cannot believe what just happened, m so sorry" I remembered the voice and instantly shot my head up landing my eyes on the pale skinned voice that had called me , Daniel. His beauty yet shocked me again , he was too much to look at , i pulled my gaze away and looked down towards my knee's again.

"Why are you saying sorry for daniel?" I waited impatiently for him to answer then i felt his presence coming closer and he sat next to me , i could feel his fire making me force closer to him but i did not push it.

"Because..i did not know she would act like that, thats my fault"

"what on earth are you onabout daniel..i do not care about your stupid bitch of a fiancee, it was the girl that upset me"