The Vampire Says..Im Chosen..But Why? Chapter 7

Start from the beginning

He laughed again.

"Anyways..im Nick and i'm the prince of Ashlovitic, I live here for the time being"

"Nice to meet you erm..Nick" I smiled then turned my face to Ophelia who seemed to be looking the opposite direction.

I followed her gaze then found...Daniel standing there staring at her like they were having a mind conversation.He was wearing a very dark balck suite which fitted him perfectly.

I turned away making sure not to intrude and be heard. Then noticed Nick was staring at me wide-eyed. His eyes were light crystal clear just like every other vampire in here and of course was extremely beauiftul but for some reason did not shine quite much compared to daniel.I paused for a second realising every other vampire in this room could hear my thoughts. Oh no..did they just hear that. I looked around to see if everyone was staring at me and my guess was correct they all looked up at me , staring intensely at me. I followed back to Ophelia's gaze and realised , Daniel was now staring at me.He crystal eyes looking at me in shock, horror?. Not quite sure but before i could think i quickly narrowed my face towards the floor.

"Would you like a dance?"

I realised nick was still looking in my direction and then i registered what he had just asked and waited before answering.

"Erm.."

I looked up at Ophelia and she was still clinging on my hand ,she now focused her gaze on me. Then she smiled, then nodded.

"Go ahead..don't let me stop you" i nodded.

"Sure" I smiled then he softly took my hand and led me towards the dance floor.

When he touched me i never felt that fire like i did with Daniel , his hands were colder , which was normal for me now seen as i had been holding Ophelia's hand for so long.

He stopped in the middle of the crowd then wrapped his one hand around my waist slightly lifting my weight off the ground then took my hand in his .Then slowly leading the steps as i followed. His eyes were locked onto mine ,so i decided to lean my head on his shoulder and see the view from his shoulder. The music was very classical ;it reminded me of what my mother used to listen to.How she used to wrap me in her arms and pull me across the floor with the music. Her warm touches instead of cold , it felt so natural and now im no longer natural.

Then he whispered in my ear.

"You enjoying it here so far?"

i waited for a while trying to find my answer.

"erm..I dont know i just need time..i surpose"

He smiled contagiously and i smiled back.

"Of course you do.."

We both stopped talking then we danced until the song ended.

He took me back to the corner then stood infront of some smiley vampires.

"Hey im Rosie..and im a vampire guardian, i protect the vampire's who live here and im also the sister of the Goddess Rosetta".

She smiled,she had : light blonde hair which fled down by her bum which was curled into ringlets , she had the usual pale skin ,crystal eyes and yet again she was extroardinarily beautiful.

"Hey..im serena" I smiled then , noticed next to her was a ignorant vampire women standing there glaring at me with hatred in her eyes.

I smiled but she just stood there still staring at me.Fine she wants to play that game i will. I stood there glaring at her equal stares.