It's always been you

Start from the beginning

But one thing for sure I knew that in the end I wouldn't breathe without her.

Few minutes later, Mina finally woke up and she turned to me.

"Feeling better now?" she asked and I nodded.

"I'm worried about you, why were you in the rain for too long?!" she hit me lightly.

That freaked me out, she nagged me first thing in the morning. But seeing her like that made me happy to the point I wanted to hug her so bad.

'Yeah..let's just forget what had happened Son Chaeyoung. You kissed Yeri twice and Mina still doesn't know that, yet you were mad when she kissed other girl..' there was a voice in me telling me that.

Umm should I?

Okay. Let's just forget what had happened. I love Mina and that matters.

"Can you let me hug you for a moment" I blurted out.

"Don't make me worry about you!" Mina cried while hitting me lightly again.

I caught her wrist and just pulled her into a hug.

"I'm fine now. I won't die okay?" I said. She began to cry more. Oh gosh is Mina always a crybaby?

"Give me a chance.." she said.

"Stop crying, will you?" I caressed her cheeks and wiped her tears with my thumb.

"What do you want to hear from me?" I said teasing her. I smiled.

"Yahh, of course it would better you would say yes" Mina glared at me.

"Yes it is" I responded

"It's always been you from the start.. you've to take the responsibility for stealing my heart" I said and she looked at me in disbelief.

"I love you Chaeyoung-ah.." Mina said as she looked at me in the eyes

Not answering her, I just crashed my lips to hers, kissing her like there's no tomorrow. Circling my arms around her neck and just loving every single second of it.

Suddenly, Mina pulled away. We stopped and just look at each other.

I gave her a smile, reassuring her that things are going to be alright.

"Let's move on from the past and start a new chapter, how about that?" I asked and I found myself smiling. She nodded and she crashed her lips to mine again.

"Let's go on a date today" I asked and she looked at me feeling excited and I could tell that she was drowned by my eyes.

"Okay" she replied, smiling, her gummy smile was showing.

Yes that's the smile that I wanted to see the most, Mina's gummy smile..

"I'll buy you a lot of food that you can eat with ketchup" I said smiling.

She squealed and gave me pecks multiple times on my lips.

"Chae-" someone bursted my room door.