Chapter 43

Yay! I finished this chapter!

So maybe I should torture you and continue talking building the suspense.....

But I'm not...

I have a geometry test tomorrow and I have to study...

So depressing... Why Can't I say I have a potions test tomorrow or I have to train the new demigods with their sword fighting....

My life sucks:(

Ok enjoy....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last time on The Life After Tartarus

(A/N; haha I feel like one of those people on the dramatic shows like last time on Once Upon A Time... Ok I'll shut up now)

"Guys I'm fine we should really get back to the--" right then a huge portal opened up in front of us. 'Oh my gosh another wave of monsters?!' I thought
but instead demigods stepped out dressed in Purple and Orange. I squealed. We got our final reinforcements meaning Percy was back. The demigods just went straight to the fighting and I was at awe. The roman and Greek demigods fighting together was a beautiful as the way Leo thought Festus was beautiful. It was like watching a dramatic ballet. There were also many demigods. It was only now I realized just how many demigods we've gained since the Titan War. I turned back towards the portal. Reyna stepped out giving me a small smile then running to join the fight. Finally Percy stepped out. He was in his armor and this time it wasn't crooked. He smiled at me and I started running towards him. But just as quickly he smiled at me he screamed.
"ANNABETH! LOOK OUT!" Percy started running towards me but it was too late. I felt blood staining my body as blood dripped from my chest. My body felt weak and I dropped to my knees. The dagger was blade deep into my chest and I was sure I was going to die.
The last thing I remembered was Percy calling for help as his blood covered arms protected me.

Then everything went black.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Chapter 43: Percy

2 more hours. That was all the time left until I saw Annabeth. We would fight alongside each other and we would live happily ever after.

So of course I had to jinx it.

The only thing I could think about when Annabeth was running towards me was how beautiful she looked. She was scratched and her blond hair was in a pony tail flying behind her with some strands flying out. Her Camp Half Blood shirt was covered in monster dust and slime. But it was the most beautiful scene. Like watching a sunset. But that was taken away when she stopped. Her orange short turning Blood Red. She was still smiling at me. She didn't event notice that she was dying. Only as I screamed she realized there was a blade sticking out of her chest. She looked back at me. I was running now as her knees slowly started to become weak and fall to the ground. I caught her pale body that was growing colder by the second. I felt the tears steam down my face. Her blood was covering my arms but I didn't care. I screamed for help not thinking about the spare ambrosia in my pocket. I felt Jaz sit next to me and she gasped at the sight. She was talking to me but I didn't hear anything except Annabeth's ragged breaths.

"P-Percy.."

"Shh. Everything's go-going to be ok."

"Percy- y-you ha-have to keep f-fighting."

"No. I'm not leaving."

I felt Jaz grab my shoulder. She motioned for me to follow her. I picked up Annabeth and started running to get to the infirmary.

"Percy. You need to go and fig--"

"NO! I'M NOT LEAVING JAZ!"

Jason and Nico came in trying to figure out what's going on. Nico gasped when he saw Annabeth.